Old Rivals fighting with a movie star's attention on the line

Pov Gwen

I was sitting in the rust bucket on my computer looking up at new releasing movies. Ben and Y/N were just discussing their stupid alien watches and Grandpa and D/N were up front talking. I was annoyed because it seems like everyone has someone to talk to but me and i'm all alone. But then something appeared on my computer screen that made me excited beyond belief. A new part to my favorite movie series "Vampire's Love Part 3: Forbidden War" is premiering in New York City in 2 days. I got excited but then I saw that the star of the Movie Micheal Morning-star is going to be there in person. I began screaming in excitement which caused everyone to look at me like I was insane.

Y/N: MY EARS! MY POOR DEFENSELESS EARS!

Ben: Ugh! What the heck dweeb!

D/N: I take it that you are excited for something?

Max: Judging by the big grin on her face I say you're correct.

Gwen: Yes! VPL part 3 is premiering in 2 days.

Y/N: VPL?

Ben: Vampire's Love.

Y/N: So is it twilight with just vampires?

Ben: No it's actually an alright series with some cool action scenes-

Gwen: ALRIGHT?! Vampire's Love is the best series on the planet.

Ben: It's good but it's no sumo slammers.

Y/N: Sumo slammers? That's cool but I like Dragon ball.

Gwen: Can we go please Grandpa?

Max: I dunno Gwen. Where is the Premiere happening.

Gwen: It's in 2 days in New York City.

D/N: Well that's not far and Y/N and I have reservations at a hotel in New York so we can stop by.

Max: Well I guess that settles it.

Gwen: Really?! YES!

Ben: Hey dork. You won't freak out if you see him will you?

Y/N: Who?

Gwen: He means Micheal.

Pov Y/N

I saw as Gwen went love struck started staring at her computer sighing. But I need answers so I asked them.

Y/N: Who's Micheal?

Ben: Micheal Morning-Star. An actor who's our age and is according to every girl ever "the greatest thing since sliced-bread.

Y/N: So i'm guessing he's in the movie?

Gwen: He's the star.

Y/N: Cool. Maybe we can get an autograph for Gwen.

Ben: Dude if we can pull that off she'll explode.

Gwen: Real funny Ben

Ben: What?

Gwen: You think I'm being silly aren't you?

Ben: Nah Gwen. I'm might tease you from time to time but I know how much you love these movies so if I can I'll get you the autograph.

Gwen went quiet and look at Ben as if he just did something crazy. Max also looked very surprised. Dad and I smiled at Ben's word's.

Max: Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Ben: What?

Gwen: You'd actually do that for me?

Ben: Yeah you're family. But if you freak out or go crazy with fan-girling you won't hear the end of it.(laughs)