The Carnival date from hell.

Y/N POV

I held Reyna in my arms as we walked around the Carnival. I was relaxing and trying to have fun but I can't help but to feel an overwhelming sense of dread. What's going on? We were having so much fun and we were riding small relaxing rides playing some carnival games. Just as we were walking to the next ride we ran into Ben and a girl I'd never met.

Ben: Y/N hello.

Y/N: Ben. Who's this?

Julie: Name's Julie. Nice to meet you.

Y/N: Likewise. So you do realize what he did right?

Julie: You do realize he's making an effort?

Y/N: Fair point. Ben don't drive this one away. She's a good one. Let her motivate you to be better.

Ben: I will. Also are you here with everyone else?

Y/N: No just Reyna and I. Are the others here too?

Ben: Kevin and Calvin are here with Gwen,Lucy,Heather,Frieda and Leah.

Y/N: That's nice. So long as no drama occurs with any of them I don't mind them being here.

Reyna: Maybe we can join up with them.

Ben: Julie are you okay with that?

Julie: Are you kidding? It was hilarious when Kevin teased you so if I can more of that I'm so there!

Ben: Of course you are (laughs). Y/N you want to go?

Y/N: Nah.

Reyna: Why not?

I wrapped my arm around Reyna and kissed her on the forehead.

Y/N: I promised you that you would have me all to yourself for the whole day. That means nobody else but you and me.

Reyna: Oh...

Reyna looked away with a massive grin on her face.

Y/N: Ben tell the others I said hi. Now then we gotta go check on some of the stuff on the other side.

Ben: Alright see you.

We split ways and Reyna snuggled closer to me as we were walking.

Reyna: You still hate them don't you?

Y/N: Yeah. I still hold resentment. I hate seeing their faces still. But I'm still conflicted. As for you. This is your day. So what we doing now?

Reyna: I don't know maybe win me a stuffed animal?

Y/N: Alright then pick the game.

She led me to a ring toss game and pointed to a fairly large dog.

Reyna: I hope you know if you win me that the more fun we have tonight.

Y/N: We'll have fun regardless. I always drag you to the deep end. Now then what do I gotta do?

As I got ready to toss the rings I heard a loud crash followed by screaming. The sense of dread came back and I looked at Reyna. That sad look on her face as she watched panic consume the park residents. She deserves better then this.

Y/N: Reyna I'm-

Reyna: It's alright. Really. Just go.

Y/N: The others are here they can handle-

She put a finger over my mouth.

Reyna: It's okay. I'm not mad.

She gave me a small push towards the commotion and I dreadfully walked away from her. As I arrived I saw a Terraspin species.