Y/N L/N and Ben Tennyson V.S Animo and Vilgax: The fight for earth (Part 1)

Y/N POV

I watched as the ship and Animo Flew past the hospital and everyone was horrified as they looked up. Heather then came behind me and asked questions.

Heather: Y/N what's happening?

Y/n: I don't know.

Ultimatrix: Ultimatrix user is now ready to serve purpose.

Heather: What does that mean.

Y/N: It means the universe is at stake and i'm suppose to defend it.

Heather: Y/N please be careful.

Y/N: Well Heather if I fail I just want you to know I love you.

Heather: (blushes furiously) I-I-I lo-love y-y-y-you t-too

Y/N: (laughs) I'll see you see later Heather.

I then turned into Jetray and flew after Animo and the ship.

Ben Pov

I sat down in thought about Ghostfreak asking myself time and time again why wasn't I able to control myself. Why wasn't I me. Why wasn't I Ben Tennyson. Just as I was dwelling on all these thoughts Grandpa Max brought the Rust Bucket to a screeching halt breaking me out of my thought process.

Ben: What's happening and where's Y/N?

Gwen: You can't be serious Ben.

Ben: What? What's going on? Grandpa what's- Grandpa?

Grandpa was looking up in horror at something as was D/N but he was tearing up. I looked up and saw a massive ship.

Ben: Woah! What's happening?! Grandpa! D/N! Will someone answer me!

Max: God no. Please god don't let him return.

D/N: Y/N please be safe. I can't lose you.

Ben: Grandpa what's wrong?

They didn't answer me at all so I left the Rust Bucket and went after the ship.

Max: BEN GET BACK HERE NOW!

I ignored him and kept going after the ship but a spotlight then shined on me and the ship began landing and out came a monster only seen in nightmares.