Y/N and The Ultimatrix.

POV Y/N

After the Frieda incident I agreed to let the others handle it. I am worried about Jen but I have to trust them. As for the others I had them all stay with me.

Akane: So are we supposed to be here anytime something goes wrong?

Y/N: I keep you all here because ship can protect you all.

I looked at Ship who nodded in response.

Y/N: He can transform into multiple weapons to protect you. That's why you're here.

Heather: Leah and I can protect ourselves. You don't have to-

Y/N: I care about you. I may not be on the best of terms with all of you but I do want you all safe. And I already told you what was going on with her. At least Leah was willing to listen. Frieda just went crazy.

I then looked down at the Ultimatrix. This thing. Sometimes I love having it. But others...

Y/N: Hey Ship guard them while I'm gone. I'll be back and if my mother calls answer okay?

Reyna: Where are you going?

Y/N: To see someone.

Ayano: May we know who?

Y/N: No. Now then.

I transformed.

Jetray: I'll be back

I then flew off into space and eventually met to where my mind told me to go. I flew down and inside the lab to see him.

 I flew down and inside the lab to see him

Azmuth: Y/N? To what do I owe the visit?

Y/N: I want to know more about this!

I held up the watch and he grew a confused look.

Azmuth: What more do you wish to know?

Y/N: Why can't I take it off? Why can I change into things that Ben and the others can't? Why am I different?

Azmuth sighed and sat us both down.

Azmuth: I won't lie I was very vague with the Savage aliens.