The sick game of Charles

(1 week after Charles escaped)

Charles POV

I need help. I need someone to help me go up against my dear little brother. I kept running around until I noticed a massive circus tent.

Charles: What's this doing here? 

I went inside only to see two girls.

Jen: Frieda let me go

Jen: Frieda let me go. We can fix this. I promise!

Frieda: I had Y/N. I had him...He was mine?

Charles: You mean my brother?

The snake head girl looked up at me ready to rip my head off. 

Frieda: Who are you?

Charles: The half brother of Y/N L/N. I know he never mentioned me. But that's only because he just found out about me. I promise. I know him. In fact I can help you with whatever you need.

She stared at me.

Jen: Frieda he's lying!

Charles: You know when he visited me he told me how much he misses you. He only wishes that you hadn't left. Maybe if you help me. You know his family. He'll see that you do love him.

The girl paused. She then grew a sicking smile.

Frieda: What do you need?

Charles: Just some help.

I was thankful for all of those newspapers I got to read. Because if I hadn't I wouldn't have known about what was going on. Now that I have this girl on my side I can give Y/N a new target and I can get that bitch M/N and maybe find my Kasey again. I'll make her suffer and then I'll marry her after I beat some loyalty within her violated body.

Charles: You see I just need you Frieda to keep Y/N busy and away from me. Don't you have friends?

Frieda: I have henchman. 

Charles: Perfect. I'll let you know when I'll need them. Okay?

Frieda: You promise to talk to Y/N?