Y/N's Journey to the Past (part 3)

Author's note

Yet another spectacular suggestion by Perceon. But keep in mind I do read all of the comments and the private messages. But I want you all to know most changes I heard would have dire consequences. Even though they seem small they will alert the Celestial Sapiens. I love all your suggestions though and I'll have to figure out some way to use them all. Now then I'm gonna shut down the free retcons after this chapter. Now if there's a changed you'd still like to see then feel free to state it. But I really need to get back to Dagon. Now then there's something I've been meaning to do. This was something I struggled with when writing and thanks to Perceon I finally get to do it the right way.

POV Y/N

I remained in a weird place that seemed to be an empty void. I remained in thought of what I could and couldn't do. I then thought of the day I attacked Leah when I thought she was Angel and the incursion and Tetramand wars. If I hadn't done that maybe things would've been better. I already salvaged my relationship with the other girls. Maybe I should save Attea and Looma. But first some changes are required because I'll need some help.

Y/N: Azmuth!

Azmuth: Yes?

Y/N: I want to strengthen my relationships so I wish to change things. Send me back to the day I stormed out of the Rust Bucket on my father's birthday. I need to fix that day because I handled it wrong.

Azmuth: Alright. Might I ask what the plan is?

Y/N: To give Attea and Looma a better chance and hopefully avoid the damages.

Azmuth: Alright then. 

I blinked once and then I was in the Rust Bucket. I looked around and noticed Ben was up front with Max. Lucy and Frieda were talking and Heather was right next to me trying to talk.

Heather: Why won't you tell me what you truly think?

Y/N: Because I'd just like a little space.

Heather: Okay. But I care about you. So I think I should know.

I gave her a gentle smile and shook my head softly.

Y/N: I can handle my own problems. Don't worry. If I feel the need to talk I'll talk. I promise.

Heather: What's the problem then?

I laughed realizing how difficult this was.

Y/N: No problem I'm just thinking. I got some stuff on my mind.

Heather: Y/N I wanna help you...

Y/N: I get that. But right now I'd prefer just to keep it all to myself. If I need the help then I'll ask. Okay? It's a little annoying that you keep on pestering me. It's adorable but annoying.

Heather: Well excuse me for caring!

I then kissed her on the forehead.

Y/N: I'm very grateful that you do care.

She blushed and then walked to the back of the RV as Frieda and Lucy looked on in jealousy. I missed this. But Leah or Angel showed up and I enjoyed the chaos. But I was now enjoying the calm before the storm. As the the chaos was closing in I got an idea.

Y/N: Hey guys I'm gonna enjoy some time in the skies.

Angel: Can I join you?

Y/N: Nah. But I want you to stay here. Stay with the others and make friends. I get the feeling they're a tad jealous. So I'd do something about that.

I then transformed.