Y/N journey to the past. (Part 1)

POV Calvin

As the seal was fixed and reinforced I then had an idea and with the Weapon master here I could pull it off.

Calvin: Hey George isn't the Dagon weak without his heart?

George: Yes. Why the interest?

Calvin: Because maybe I can go inside and fight him again. If I take him down before then-

Manny: We'll come too!

Calvin: No. Honestly I don't want anyone of you to get hurt. I already cost myself enough friends and family.

Pierce: I know you're mad at Y/N but-

Calvin: No I'm mad at myself. I'm mad because he was right. How can I be mad at the truth? Hell nobody will talk to me nor acknowledge my presence. I had a hot girlfriend that I cheated on. I had a loving brother that I betrayed. Honestly I have nobody to blame but myself. Now then weapon master can you get me in that seal?

WM: Probably. But it'll cause some issues. Are you sure you can handle it?

Calvin: Only if the rookies handle the Esoterica here. Can I count on that?

Alan: Of course dude. 

As the Weapon Master created a device to get me into the seal and I was immediately met with Dagon.

Dagon: Back again? My offer still stands. You wish to join me and to be my right hand?

Calvin: No way! Look here you overgrown squid! I'm ending you! NOW!

I transformed.

Calvin: Now then

Calvin: Now then...LET'S RUMBLE!

POV Y/N

Azmuth: YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!

Y/N: Calm down.

Kevin: Dude why do you even-

Y/N: Because everyone else got upgrades! Ben has a Ultimatrix like mine. Calvin has new aliens. Mordecai has a watch. Jen got the old Omnitrix. Where's my upgrade?