Alien Force Finale (Part 2)

POV Leah

I was dodging this clone of Y/N. Fighting here hurts me. It bothers me. But judging what Y/N said we're out of chances. I don't want anyone else. I have to figure this out. But first I need to get this clone back!

Leah: TAKE THIS YOU FOUL ASSHOLE!

(E)Y/N: (Dodges) That's it? I hoped the Anodite had more to give! I was wrong. The only thing you're good for is a punching bag!

Despite him being Ultimate Humongousaur I wasn't going to let him win. I can't lose this. 

Heather: Leah don't fight alone! We all have to handle him together!

(E)Y/N: Oh you can "handle me"? HANDLE THIS!

He then shot his arm cannons exploding the nearby area. I shielded Lucy and Frieda. As for Heather she blocked on her own. 

(E)Y/N: Now then ladies. Let's dance!

POV Y/N

I made my way back to the battlefield secretly after changing to normal. I looked around and I figured everyone could use some help. Let's go to an old favorite.

They noticed the flash and Preyas started his antics

Preyas: Preyas is here! AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME HOPPING IN AND PREY! (LAUGHS)

Malgax: What the?!

I kicked him in the face and the shot Khyber with water. I then flipped my way over to my evil clone.

Preyas: WAZZUP?!

He went to hit me but I dodged and turned invisible.

Preyas: OVER HERE! NO HERE! I'M RIGHT HERE!

(E)Y/N: STOP YOUR GAMES!

Preyas: What games? I haven't done anything wrong. I'm a good boy. 

I then slapped the omnisymbol and changed him back.

(E)Y/N: WHAT?!

I then knocked him out with a right hook.

Preyas: Okay then! WHAT'S GOOD VILGAX! OR MALWARE! WHAT THE HELL DO I CALL YOU?!

He stared me down then yelled.

Malgax: I AM MALGAX!

Preyas: AND I'M-

I went ultimate. Only I didn't change I multiplied.

 Only I didn't change I multiplied