Kevin's Apology

(A/N)

XD I forgot I had this chapter ready for a while. Anyway enjoy I'm probably updating another book as you're reading this one. XD!!!!!!

POV Ben

I stood in front of the man or mutant named Servantis.

Servantis: So what is the meaning of this?

Kevin: You were right all along about Y/N.

Servantis: Was I now?

Calvin: I get we were in the wrong. But he's going way too far. We can't walk down the block or go to school without someone throwing shit at us. And now our watches are gonna blow up!

Servantis: Don't worry children. Also Ben I have a surprise for you.

Ben: What?

All of a sudden Grandpa Max showed up.

Ben: GRANDPA!

We hugged one another and he told me Y/N put him in here and Servantis saved and helped him.

Ben: That bastard! Look we need to get him back!

Calvin: But first. We need to deactivate these thing's Self-Destruct sequences. Now then Servantis.

Servantis: I have a prisoner serving his time with me. 2 actually. Come here.

He then led Calvin and I to a laboratory. In there was Albedo and Psychobos.

Albedo: Hello Calvin. 

Psychobos: And Ben too. To what we owe this pleasure?

Servantis: Can you deactivate the self destruct sequence?

Albedo: On Calvin's yes. But Ben's is different. But I can remove it. Psychobos let us begin quickly.

They took our watches and after a bit of time Calvin got his watch back and I watched as Albedo sent the Omnitrix to Azmuth.

Ben: Why did you-

Albedo: Because we have something better for you. Remember my Y/N Clone?

Ben: Yeah?

Albedo: Here you are and it's even your color.

He then handed me something that put a smile on my face.

Ben: This is better! With this we can fight Y/N!

Servantis: Good because that's what's needed. He's done whatever he's wanted for too long. 

Kevin: Woah! We aren't villains! We're bad people! But not Villains! 

Ben: What do you mean Kevin?

Kevin: I took you here to fix the watches. Not to turn evil and attack Y/N! We should be making it up to him. Look I wasn't gonna say anything but you guys are full of shit! I wanted to give you all time to look back on your Mistakes and admit how wrong you truly were. But instead you all doubled down! Look I want my friend back! I want Y/N around because I just thought he needed help. I never wanted to stop him because deep down I only wanted him to be okay. I really thought he was telling the truth but you all kept insisting otherwise. Now he's right and now we're the bad guys! We're the monsters! When I was trapped by this guy and only wanted to see Gwen and you Calvin. Y/N helped me. Guys don't do this. Ben he's your friend. Your best friend. Calvin team matrix remember? Guys if we stop and do the right thing. If we own up to our actions then maybe Y/N can start to forgive and if he doesn't then we keep trying. Right?