A magical date night.

POV Y/N

Y/N: WHOEVER THREW THAT BALL AT ME YOUR MOM'S A HOE!

I was at practice having jokes and laughs with my teammates. One of which was a boy named Hendrix Cobb.

Hendrix: So Y/N. Tell me how to get a woman.

Y/N: I don't know. I'm just built different.

Hendrix: You mean built seven feet tall?

Y/N: I'm six foot ten.

Hendrix: Yeah whatever! Now then can we discuss this new play?

Y/N: No. I wanna go home.

Hendrix: What? 

Y/N: I've been at this for 10 hours!

Hendrix: But practice is only 2 hours?

Just then the coach walked by.

Coach: He's been training since before I got here. He was outside working on his handles.

Y/N: I used to have good handles. Then I got taller. It's a huge problem being tall and dribbling the ball. Easy steals for opponents. Though my three point shot has gotten better. Now then I need a sandwich and a date night.

Hendrix: Which girl will it be this time?

Y/N:...Someone that I feel the overwhelming need to see. I kinda miss her. No I really miss her.

I left quickly after that and went home. I then greeted ship and grabbed my phone.

Y/N: Hopefully she answers...

I made the call and no answer.

Y/N: Damn. I can't say I don't blame her. I haven't exactly been the most talkative lately. 

Ship: Ship!

Y/N: Yeah. I was a huge asshole. But in all honesty I wanna talk to her again.

Ship: SHIP!

Y/N: I know I know. Heather was the best one. Hell I really fucked up. I wished I wasn't so mad at Leah. Nah this is on me.

Ship:SHIP! SHIP!

Y/N: Stop yelling! I know I wanna make amends with Heather. But I attacked her. Along with the others. 

Ship then jumped off the couch and jumped to the door. He then stretched up to the knob and opened the door.

 He then stretched up to the knob and opened the door

Ben: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Ben? Hey dude.

Ben: So I gotta a question.

Y/N: Yeah...

Ben: Did you really cut Leah out of your life?

Y/N: Take a seat man. Long story.