Chapter 11

" Hello Shivaay , I want to you to hack the camera's present on the Aji River Dam , ASAP " Abir commanded .

"Tum mishti .....how do you know her " Anurag asked.

" Mera sab kuch , hai vo , meri bestie , mera support system and many more things too  ...... I'll talk to you later ...... Abhi I have to go and check upon her ............ I have to time for dailaugbaazi you know , main ab badi badi baatein krta nain brag " Abir said and walked towards The OT ...

Just when the doctor walked towards them and said " we need bone marrow , someone from you'll could have donated it but we have no time to match each and everyone of you so we need someone who is biologically related to her "

And that's where Anurag and Abir's world came crashing down...

"Mishti k biological parents ne use chod diya hai " Abir and Anurag said in unison.

" You need to do something , we need a donor or else vo mar jaye gi kyuki unki body may blood produce hoga hi nahi to it will not reach her heart and brain and you know the rest "  the doctor said and walked away towards the OT

Meanwhile Abir's phone kept ringing .

He picked up the phone and " pls yaar don't phone me meri angry chorni hospital may hai mujhe bone marrow chiea and I am not getting it so just leave me .. " and hung the call ..

" Abir hum mishti ki dadi se baat kr sakte hai vo aaye gi " Anurag said .

" Vo bone marrow donate hi nahi kr sakti unki age nahi hai unki body may bone marrow produce hi nahi hoga and vo chal bhi nahi paye gi " Abir said .

" To uske papa vo ......unka kya " Anurag asked.

" Vo kaha hai mujhe pata nahi last he was in prison when we saw him ...

" Uski maa ko to koi farak nahi padta hai " Abir said ...

" Ek minute I guess hum ek kaam kr sakte hai mishti ki mom k bacche to hai and unka DNA and bone marrow match to krega hi na " Anurag suggested.

" Hum yeh kaha dhoondne ge ki uski mom kaha unke bacche ..........really ...... Tum bhi .... You are also not thinking straight ........ bilkul meri thara mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai "  Abir said irritatedly .

" Suno " Abir and Anurag turned their attention towards the bearer of the old voice .

" Sir aap yeha " Abir said and Anurag said in unison .

" You know him " both again said in unison .

" Stop copying me .....will you " both looked and got irrational .

" Yeh mazak ka waqt nahi hai main already pareshan ho " both glared at eachother .

" Forget all that ......and listen yeha abhi ek banda ayega uske samne koi bhi .....I mean nobody is going to take mishti's name  " the old man said and walked towards the OT and saw mishti bring treated inside .

" Who's you dada ji " Cabir asked .

The man turned , and Cabir saw him clad in the business outfit .