Teaser

"Mishti are you fine" Abir asked.

" vo vo... D..... dar lag raha hai." she said softly.

"tum daro mat kuch nahi hoga, main ho na" Abir said trying to make it sound like a joke, but mishti didn't laugh or smile at all.

" Pls mujhe vo pain phir se nahi chiea" Mishti said abir felt something fall on the back of his hand, he looked back at mishti he saw her eyes glistening, she was crying.

" Mishti main ho yeha, thume koi bhi, let it be anyone, I'll not let that person even touch you, I promise" Abir cupped her face.

" p... P.. Pr.. Promise ta.... todo gay to nahi na" Mishti asked.

"kabhi nahi" Abir assured her.

A noise distracted Abir and he looked in the other direction.

Just when he felt two soft hand pull him close and it was mishti he knew it from the touch itself that it was her, and she snuggled closer to him hiding herself in his frame and in him.

"mishti main Abir ho, and you are fine" Abir said as he didn't want to scare her away.

"pls hide me, I hate this darkness, pls  Abir.. " and before she could say anything further he embraced her.

" I like you" Mishti said softly.

"kya" Abir softly asked.

"you  are so warm I like your warmth, I'm feeling cold, and sleepy but, pls don't go away " Mishti said running her hands on his body sending chills down his spine.

He held her close and that's when he realized mishti was actually cold her body temperature was falling, he quickly removed his jacket 🧥 and made Mishti wear it, pulled her closer to him and rubbed her back, while his hands were inside the jacket.

************************************

How's the teaser??

What lead to this situation?