Chapter 13

" Ayiiii ....maar dala re " both shouted .

" Tum dono baccha logo ko main boli thi na.... no shouting ...tum dono sunta hi nahi na " the nurse again said .

" Sorry " they said and while rubbing their heads and smiled coyly looking at each other .

" Abhi stop fighting like ....kids .....tumko baccha bola that doesn't mean you both will behave like kids .....chup chap finish your food ....till I come back for another round . " The nurse said and left warning them .

***************************************************************************

As hours passed the dawn made its way to the hospital, the sunlight fell no two boys who were asleep .....

Abir and Anurag, Anurag's head was resting on Abir's shoulder and Abir head was resting on the wall besides him .

Yesterday they both had requested others to leave as they will take care of mishti .

Rajesh left saying he had a meeting to attend and warned them again not to take mishti's name in front of Veer , and Veer was still with mishti in the ward as he had donated his bone marrow..

Both the boys discussed a lot about the possibility that Veer could be a threat to mishti and then counter reacted saying that he had caused no harm to her and instead he had saved her life ..

As the doctors informed that mishti was fine yet critical , she could get infected with germs any time and that she had several fractures , both the boys had persuaded eachother that if she forgot anyone of them , the other would be there to him .

Abir did not see Anurag as a competition but as a friend because he trusted his love for mishti , and remembered how she was reacting to him and how she recognised him .

Abir believed that Veer was though a person who holds a majestic personality but he would never harm his mishti .

Anurag on the other hand had similar thoughts like Abir but he was determined to woo mishti..

He would now never let mishti alone as he had seen it from his own eyes what happens when you leave her alone thinking that she is strong enough to fight the world.

He also did not see Abir as a competition either cuz he believed his father's words or to be precise his biological father's words that  ' agar pyaar sacha hai to bhagwan bhi aapko us pyaar se door nahi kr sakta , kyuki aap vo har mumkin koshish kroge ki aapka pyaar , aap hasil kr sako  '

He had  banters with his mother Mohini many times asking him to not be around simple girls like mishti , but he would defend mishti saying she was different and today he made it clear that mishti was not a gold digger but gold herself becouse she knew him when he was parth and even when he is Anurag but mishti treated him just like a normal person, not like the
Others who were either behind his money , status , looks or luxuries , she was just a classmate of his who had worked on many projects ,assignment and competitions .

He loved her since he was in his teenage ,and all over again he stumbled in love again only for her .

Both of them loved her without any limits , both were not aware of the life mishti lived with the other .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The  sun was out scattering it's light were the wounded beauty was asleep , she was crushed yet she seemed so beautiful and innocent   , bandages clad all over her body , a cast devouring her left hand ,and  her feet were heavily bandaged ,pipes connected from both her hands , one contained the IV drip while the other hand had a drip that held blood , her beautifully carved orbs were shut , which were  deep brown , just like dark chocolate , her nails were chipped, painfully blood was filled amongst the cracks ,her hands were embedded with scars and marks , her white skin , seems pale , her face dripping with innocence ....

Veer looked at her hand which had the blood drip attached to it , not any common blood but his blood , he still remembered her his little baby who once he carried in his arms , his little baby who would always measure if her little hands grew any bigger from his , his baby also had beautiful deep dark chocolate brown eyes , which he loved the most , the eyes which would cry even if he just played an act to be hurt ,and close his eyes and behave as if he was not alive he would be playful and his baby would end up crying so he refused to play such pranks , but today seeing this girl he remembered his baby who was ever so fragile , now Veer was determined that he would never let anyone who had his blood in their body .

He closed his eyes and could see how he was hesitant to carry his baby thinking that his big hands would crush the ever so fragile baby , then he remembered how she would measure the hand size with his .......

As he remembered the moments with his baby he thought what would he do to a person who harms his baby girl the way this girl was harmed , he would kill the person , he imagined the sleeping girl as his grown up baby and could hear her shouts and s...

As he remembered the moments with his baby he thought what would he do to a person who harms his baby girl the way this girl was harmed , he would kill the person , he imagined the sleeping girl as his grown up baby and could hear her shouts and see her tears as he imagined.

He opened his eyes and saw her sleeping , he sighed and started running his hands through her hair and she responded just the way his baby would do , smile at his touch as if she knew that it was him , now Veer Singh Rathore saw this girl as his baby girl , and he would do everything for her just the way he did for his baby .

He smiled thinking about having his baby back again ,who would again pull him out of the dark world in which he lived for years now , he smiled genuinely after a very long time , he felt a need to protect the girl who had started reacting as she saw him .

He never thought that Mr .Rajesh Agarwal the business tycoon , would summon him for only helping an ordinary girl , Veer knew that this girl had the power to turn arrogant man who never bowed in front of anyone , who never bent in front of Veer even when Veer had saved him from death , that man bent infront of him so that he could save this girl's life indeed she had some power , to  control people even without talking to them , just the way she did it with him .

He didn't get to know when he slept while creasing her hand .

As Abir and Anurag were awake the nurse told them that they could see mishti .

They reacted in the following way ....

****************************************************************************

Next chapter will be out day after tomorrow or by tomorrow ....

Do tell me how was the chapter ..

I know no conversations .....

But many things cleared in this chap .....

Tomorrow there will be another chapter for sure ....

And yessss do check the my Os on mishbir Sanam Teri Kasam .....

And yes I want active reader like @Sagrikaraout

Who comment no the twists ....