Teaser

"Main yeha kaise aa gayi vapis  ......vo dono mujhe phir se yeha ley aye ..... mujhe phir se pareshan kre gay ....pain bhot hota ...vo dono bhot bure hai ...." Mishti thought in the dark room .

" Bachao ......help me someone ....."  She shouted in the dark room .

"Ouch" she winches as her body hurt due to all the torture.

" Mishti ...main aaa gaya " the man in front of her says.

" Tumko kya chiea ....what have I done to you .... that you and that other man keep troubling me ....let me go " Mishti says.

" Let you go ....mera sab kuch barbaad krne k baad , .....no ...Never .... I'll not spare you .....yehi maroge tum " he said and laughed .

" Toh maar do ...... mujhe koi farak nahi padta .....no matter what you do ..... I'll never beg in front of you ....mar jaogi but I'll not bow down to your intentions...you better get that in your head " Mishti declared .

" Accha dekhta hu " the guy said and pounced for her held her by her hair and hit her head on the wall .

" Hua dard ....ab you'll bow to my wish ....now you'll shout ....in pain." He again hit her head on the wall.

Mishti smiles as she knows if he continues doing so ... he'll end up killing her in no time ...and that would be the best thing happening in this situation...

'You are smiling " he was again about to hit her head on the wall when someone stopped him .

" Arey mandhbuddhi .....vo khel rahi hai tere saath ...vo yehi chati hai ki tu use ...yeh aasan maut de day ....aur vo mar jaye ....bhot tez dimag ki hai .....ziddi bhi kitni hai dekha ....kitan time guzar gaya ....kitna kuch kiya iske saath ...magar tutti nahi hai ...aur dimag toh dekho ek dum ...tez chalta hai ..is ...dimag ko haran hoaga pehle " the other man said.

" Isko toh main " the first man said " ruk ja gadhe ...isko dimag se harane k liye yeh injection laya hu na main " the other man said .

And soon Mishti felt the injection being injected into her arm .....it stung like a thousand more ..tiny needles...she couldn't move , shout or say anything,she was paralysed , yet her eyes were a bit open she could see them placing her on a chair and connecting ...wires to her head and fingers ...after they were done connecting the wires.. they ..moved away and pressed a button ...and an electric current passed through the wires straight to her brain and nervous system.....she felt the pain but muffled her sobs .....they increased the shock ...but she didn't shout .....soon they left her there and went away , she was paralysed,but could sense things,cuz maybe the anesthesia was weak, she thought of doing something, but before she could do it she felt a sock again and she shouted in pain "Abirrrrrrrr "