Chapter 22

" If you ever get scared just hug me , ok ya phir mujhe bula na if I'm not near you ...ok ( Mishti nodded a yess ) kabhi bhi pain ho to mera haath squeeze krna , is say thumara  pain kam hoga aur bina thumare bole hi mujhe pata chal jayega that you are in pain ,tum na you can share everything with me,tum bolna main sununga,and ha kabhi roone ka maan kre to bhi mujhe hug kr k too lena , cuz mujhe ek ladki ne kaha tha ki , it's human to cry, to be hurt ,it natural to stop depending on people who hurt you and depend on friends , yeh yaad rakhna , and kabhi dar lage aur koi aas pass ho to bas ...ek baar meri taraf dekna , and mujhe thumari aankhon may dikh jayenge and main tumko chupa lunga ( Mishti looked at him and signalled through her hand where )  yeha  " saying this he hugged her .

" Jab bhi ,whenever you wanna hide from anyone or anything just hide here in my arms and I'll wrap you in my arms, doctor toh main in sab k liye hu ,not for you, thume kisi bhi cheez se dar lage toh bas chup jana yeha , I'll never push you away , I'll hold your hand " He continued .

" Sab aysa hi bolte hai ,phir chod k chale jaate hai......,aate phir they'll make a place in the heart and scratch moments and promises on the walls and then ,jab jaate hai to vo pura kona hi tod dete hai, kuch aapni yaade   chod jate hai jo  kanch ki taraha chubti hai itna ki dard bhi hota hai aur dava bhi nahi milti in sab pain ki ,.........koi painkillers nahi hoti kya .... " she said as tears pooled in her orbs .

" Kyuki those places are made for( wiping her tears) ........... homeless people or for those who have lost a lot of things in life , jisne bhot zayada khoya hota hai na ,they value everything ,even the scratches , scars ,broken promises and even the, pain  bleeding heart aur un yaado ki jagha nayi yaade ban lete hai , ayse log  Jin ko dard aur Dhokha Mila hota hai na vo kisi aur ko dhokha nahi de sakte cuz they know it hurts a lot  and ab koi Aya na , to hurt you .......then I'll beat the bones out of  that person , koi haath toh laga k dekhai , dono haath aur  dono  pair  tod kr k gale may latka dunga itna maroga na ki samjh nahi ayega ki khoon bhe raha hai yaa paani " 

Mishti giggles and says " Jaise vo Mahir  ko pita tha " .

"Tumko yaad hai "Siddharth was shocked as he was said Mishti forgot many things from the past .

" Itna bura pita tha usko, tumko zabardasti alag karna pada tha us se nahi toh tum uska murder hi kr dete nahi " Mishti said again Shocking Siddharth that she remembered the incident clearly .

" Ha toh phir , vo us  party may jab tum bimar thi tab he tried taking advantage of you, voh toh you came and pulled me away from him nahi toh main uske daat bhi tod deta , I gave him a bleeding nose but couldn't punch his teeth out " Siddharth gritted his teeth in anger .

The lights flickered , Mishti felt scared, Siddharth senses it and holds her hand ,and says " I'm here with you , nothing can happen to you " .

And the door opened with a dash , Siddharth stood up , covering Mishti's Little frame ,she held his shirt .

Two Men stood in front of him , one with an Ice box and another with a bag of  coconuts . ( Hope the audience knows these two men )

" Who are you " they all asked in union to each other.

" Stay away from Mishti " they all  said again to each other .

" Stop copying me. " They said in union again .

And the two men in front of Siddharth ,signal each other and pounce on Siddharth .

" King Kong / Godzilla ,Mishti ka badla Lena hai" they both said a they held Siddharth's shirt as well as they held his hands , Siddharth jerked them away and turned behind towards Mishti ,  he feels the breeze of the AC hitting his body ,but ignore's it  , first to make sure Mishti is fine