Chapter 20

"No, she has not completely lost her memory she remembers incidents which happened in the past like going to college but she remembers nothing to be precise, cuz she is confused, there are incidents she has totally forgotten like she remembers nothing which happened a few months after her graduation, like 6 months or so, all she remembers is the torture she's been through and a few people from her past " Rajesh clarified.

Anurag 's POV

'Agar mishti ko kuch yaad nahi hai to how will she recognize me, Humara childhood memories, our college memories, everything, did she forget everything, but no problem, I'll replace all the old memories with new ones, aur is baar mujhe Mishti se koi dur nahi kr sakta, Not even Abir and yess not even Mishti's kidnapper, I need to get more information from Abir too and I cannot let him close to Mishti though he's a friend but no, I won't let that happen. '

Abir's POV
' Mishti forgot me , no.....she has forgotten certain things not everything and yeh Shivaay where the heck is he , he had to hack and track the phones active in that area and let me know all vital information about each one of them I not gonna sit Ideal, I have to find the culprits who have tortured my Mishti to this extent , And maybe she has forgotten things about me but she still trusts me more, she is mine , she was mine and she will be mine forever, I have left a mark on her soul ,that can never be erased, and I'm glad that she has forgotten my mistakes but I never wanna repeat them again , and ha abhi Mishti ko uske dada ji k yeha rakhna is the best cuz vo waha zayada safe rahegi aand rahi baat Mishti ki real father ki so aaj nahi to kal he'll know ki this is his Mishti but before that happens I'll have the culprits in my clutches and then he can deal with them but before that I will have to find a way of dealing with Mishti's father .

Rakesh said " Mishti k rehene ki sari arrangements ho gayi hai , she will stay with me but Abir you and Anurag you , tum dono full time mere residence pay nahi rahe sakte ho , cuz Veer will get suspecious , and ha maybe tum dono pay bhi someone keeps a watch and agar tum dono ka routine suddenly change hua to the person might get suspecious and try finding Mishti , cuz jab tum dono nahi the tab ek unknown person doctor k outfit may Mishti k room may ja raha tha par , the doctors are appointed by Me and your friend Cabir so I know them all and I grew suspecious so iske phele ki vo Mishti k room may enter krta I asked the ward boys to ask him , details and the moment they did so the mam ran away "

" Matlab Mishti ko koi phir se marne aya tha shayad " Anurag said .

Abir dashed and reached the reception and asked them for the footage during the time he was not there ,but they refused to provide him the details and said they could only do that if a police officer needed them .

Abir's POV
Kuch kr Abir is hospital may CCTV camera hai vo insaan ko tu pakad sakta hai bas footage mil jaye ek baar and then the work is done , bas us aadmi ko pakadna hai aur phir only one thing is what I want , usko khud maro ga , but ab yeh police wala kaha se lao ................Devil , vo ek agent hai Sir ne bola tha and he told me main unko phone krta ho , he will definitely help me ....yes yehi sahi hoga '

And Abir phoned the Devil in his contact AKA Veer or Mishti's Father .

" Hello , tumne , mujhe phone kiya , I hope kuch important hoga ,cuz mere pass time waste karne k liye bilkul nahi hai " Veer said in his devilvicious voice .

" Vo aake khoon ....I mean ....vo uske liye aakpi help chiea thi , use koi phir se maarne aya tha and is pure hospital may CCTV camera hai but vo log mujhe footage nahi denge but aapko zaroor denge so aap meri help kro " Abir said in as he sighed .

" Kyu kro thumari help , why should , I help you " Veer said and chuckled wickedly .

" Matlab " Abir asked .