chapter 12

He got reminded about the call from police .

And the incidents that followed later .

He could see a Mishti standing on the railing of Aji River Dam with open arms ready to jump .

He shouted no , no , pls don't do this , nahii tumhen nahi kr sakti   .

She turns towards him and says ' tumne hi to kaha tha leave me and my family alone ' and she jumped off the railing .

And Abir shouted  Mishtiiii!!!!!!

Just when he couldn't shout anymore someone covered his mouth and dragged him aside .

He was getting suffocated so he started tapping the man's shoulder but there was response so he hit harder .

And got an " dev Bappa maar dala re " Anurag jerked him and started rubbing his arm .

While Abir stood there catching a breath and said " maar dala maine yaa tumne , mujhe suffocate kr k marne ka irada tha kya , bolo  "

" Main bolo , mere bicep pay kitna zoor se mukka mara hai tumne you ......you king kong kahi k " Anurag said while he glared at Abir .

" Oh hello main king kong nahi hu tum to mujhe maar hi dete tum ..... You Godzilla ..... Mere use main pain bhi hone laga " Abir said while rubbing his jaw .

" You king kong main Godzilla nahi ho " Anurag teases unknowingly .

" You Godzilla main king kong nahi hu samjhe tum " Abir teases back .

" Arey Tum dono bhai log apna fights ghar pay krna yeh hospital hai yeha mat fight kro Godzilla beta ,king kong beta Ghar jake continue krna......yeh pay silence zone hai  " A nurse told them and left .

" Dekha vo aunty thumari wanna se mujhe Godzilla / King Kong bol k gayi " Both Abir looked at eachother and said in unison .

" Stop copying me you Godzilla / King kong "  both said again .

" Copy main nahi tum krte ho  samjhe " Both said again and glared at eachother .

Just when Both open their mouths but shut it again looking at eachother .

And said " tum kitne ..... Ufff ( both puffed out air from their mouths ) irritating ho " both said and walked in opposite directions.

When Abir said from behind " Mishti waha nahi yeha hai .......aur vo ladies rest room hai " and started laughing seeing Anurag going to the ladies loo in frustration .

Anurag turned around all red out of embarrassment and looked at Abir who was laughing. Abir said ". Awwww  you are so.......so ....... cute ......haye......mera Godzilla Sharmila Tagore ho gaya .........." Abir pulls Anurag's cheeks and  continues laughing . While Anurag pouts

After a few  seconds Abir stops laughing putting his finger on his lip as Anurag we glaring at him" ab nahi

After a few  seconds Abir stops laughing putting his finger on his lip as Anurag we glaring at him" ab nahi .... Bas ab nahi tease kro ga " Anurag looked at Abir and Abir bursts out laughing again and seeing him laugh Anurag starts laughing along with him too ..

After containing their laughter they walked back to the ward and were relived to hear that mish is out of danger but she needs special care and the doctor doesn't know when she will wake up , what she will remember , how she will react ,and added that she can get infections do no one can visit her without cleaning them and there will be regular check ups even after she is discharged , and that Veer is kept with her as he is sedated , and informed that there was a 50% bone marrow match and mishti might need him , in future , and that she had opened her eyes and seen a glimpse of Veer before the surgery was done and she started reacting when she saw Veer ,she was even trying to hold his fingers as the doctors started the surgery and when she managed to hold his index finger she automatically calmed down ...

" Ab yeh kya majre ka bajra hai " Anurag  and Abir said in unison .

Abir covered Anurag's mouth with his palm and said " phir se nahi ...... Let me speak "

Anurag nodded  and Abir left him .

" Aa to mota twist thau ." Abir said
" Kya .....what did you say " Mohini asked .

" Ma vo bola , it's a big twist ..... Like mujhe inke bare main nahi pata and Shayad use bhi nahi pata to its shocking for both of us " Anurag explained her .

" Chalo baccho khana kha lo " Rajesh said  looking at Abir and Anurag .

" Aur aap dono Jan bhi kha le g a " he said indicating towards Malloy and Mohini .

" Nahi mujhe bhook nahi " both Abir and Anurag said together .

" Tum kha lo  main baad may khata hu Anurag / Abir " both said together and sighed .

"Ayse khana nahi khao gay to kaise chale ga .........and ha stop copying me ,you  Godzilla / King kong  .....aur khana kha lo " both shouted at each other .

Just when both felt someone hit their head .

" Ayiiii ....maar dala re " both shouted .

" Tum dono baccha logo ko main boli thi na.... no shouting ...tum dono sunta hi nahi na " the nurse again said .

" Sorry " they said and while rubbing their heads and smiled coyly looking at each  other .

" Abhi stop fighting like ....kids .....tumko baccha bola that doesn't mean you both will behave like kids .....chup chap finish your food ....till I come back for another round . " The nurse said and left warning them .

****************************************************************************************************************************
Do tell me how's the chapter?

What is next ?

How are Godzilla and king kong ?

How is the twist ?

Is Veer a villian or an hero ?

Is he a destroyer or a saviour ?

Tell me and yess special update to compensate the delay .

And specially updated for @MandeepKaur438  @MittaPall  ItsMissV24

And yess dear Rim2904 Mishti is not dead Abir was imagining the scenario where mishti died ... But in reality she is alive .

And next chapter for sure mishti will be shown ...

And yess the next chapter depends on the response I get from the readers .