Chapter 23

" Mishti ....tum dono toh abhi aye na .....and tum dono ne us se.....you both  didn't even talk to her toh how do you know I told her .....that her name was Mishti......and Siddharth ne bhi nahi bola ........he called her bunny rabbit........and tum dono ....both are calling her Mishti ..... matlab uska real name Mishti.......Sir ka aur uska connection........uska ......bone marrow transplant k time Mera haath thamne ki koshish.......... actually even  my bone marrow matching with her ........vo sir ka mujhe uski file dikhane se mana Krna ........ telling me only to take care of her security.........her knowing my real name without even knowing me........... Vo kuch khane se phele mujhe khilana .........her eyes.......she is Mishti ...... isn't she " Veer started  connecting  all the dots .

Veer moved towards Anubir , they both gulped and stepped back and Abir Whispers  " Godzilla bhag lete hai .....devil ka gussa thanda hone par batt krege ....devil se " And they were about to run when they heard the loading of the and  " you  both move  and I shoot " Veer said as he pointed his gun towards them.

" Sir ......yeh aap kya kr rahe ho ....pls keep the gum we are in a hospital , and people might freak out ....if they see you with a gun ...in the hospital premises" Siddharth said as he saw the gun in Veer's hands .

" Ask them first ki kya vo Mishti ka real name Mishti hai ya nahi " Veer asked as he was sure it was his daughter Mishti and not some random girl he named Mishti.

" Usmay what do you have to ask them let me tell you .....her actual name is Mishti Naman Agarwal " Siddharth said , Leaving  Anurag and Abir shocked.

" How do you know ,that " Both Anubir asked .

" Reports , I saw them with the nurse who just ,came to check if bunny was fine .....I mean if Mishti was fine ......and I asked her to show the reports to me and she did" Siddharth completed.

Veer put his Gun in his pocket and  walked in Mishti's room , She was eating jelly belly ,she looks up and smiles at Veer, he stands in front of her bending down looking at her , enjoy her favourite jelly belly .

Just when Anurag  walked and forwarded a bouquet of red roses to Mishti and said " yeh thumare liye , meri taraf se " and smiles at her .

Abir is shocked by Anurag's guts , as he decided to further clash with an angry Veer.

Mishti looked at the bouquet of red roses looked at Veer and then at Siddharth, he noticed she started sweating even though the AC was on , Mishti suddenly started breathing heavily , Veer moved towards her and she hugged him, but nobody could understand her sudden change in behaviour.

" Mishti aapse dar rahi hai she's scared of you " Anurag said looking at Veer forwarding the Rose bouquet.

" Arey doba Godzilla, she's not scared of Sir , she's panicking becouse of something else " Abir said .

" bunny rabbit look here " Siddharth manages to grab Mishti's attention as she was holding on too tightly to Veer which was drawing blood in the IV tube , she was sweating ,her heart was beating very fast , she was unable to breath properly......and it all screamed of more danger  and Someone had to do something.

" Don't leave Sir only look here , look at me ........( She raised her head and looked at him ) ....kya hai jis se dar lag raha hai mujhe nahi batana hai mat batao ....Sir ko toh bata hi sakti ho na .....unko tum bhot phele se jaanti ho na.....batao unko.......vo to strong hai na ......tum unko trust krti ho na   " Siddharth tries to divert her mind from whatever she was scared from .

Veer cups Mishti's face " Ha , Mishta .....my baccha ......mujhe batao .....kya hai jis cheez se dar lag raha hai .......main .......ho ..... idhar na .....Mera baccha calm down tell me ....."

" Mishti count backwards ......dekho tumko Sir ki heartbeat sunai de Rahi hai na .......uske saath breath Krna shuru kro .......sir tumko chupa lege jaise Maine chupaya tha ......bas tum shant ho jao ........ I know pain ho raha hai .....sab jagha .....vo injuries may ........but Sara dard aur dar chupana accha nahi hota ......and tumko chiea toh ...... Main yeh Abir , vo gadha bhi bahar chale jaate hai " Siddharth said.

" Main gadha....." Anurag was about to react when he got a heard hit on his back from Abir , which was enough to shut him up .

" Ha ,Angry Chorni .....is gadhe ko hum logo bahar nika dete hai .......aur hum dono bhi chale jate hai ....kyu Siddharth...." Abir said greeting his teeth.

" Ha ......bas tum shant ho jao relax " Siddharth continues .

Veer pulled Mishti away from the Hug , cups her face and says " yeh wali eye may dard ho raha hai ......... headache ho raha hai mera baccha...... Yeh fingers may pain ho raha .........mera baccha bol na ........chiea toh roo le but ayse ........aapko hurt hoga .......pain aur zayada hoga ......aur bhot time Tak hoga ........ Siddharth sahi hai...... he's right ......dard chupana accha nahi hota .....dar chupana accha nahi hota..." Veer completes with tear filled eyes.

Mishti holds Veer's hands that are cupping her face and says " jab logo ko dar aur dard pata chalta hai na toh vo uska fayda uthate hai.......bolte hai .... promises krte hai kabhi chod k nahi jayenge phir ......mujhko chod k ......aur tod k .....chale jate hai........ humesha main hi akeli rahe jaati ho ...... sabke liye ladti ho........phir sab mujhe chod k chale jate hai........ Mera haat jhatak kr chale jate hai..........kabhi koi nahi sochta ki mujhe kaisa lagega....... sabko lagta hai main strong ho......toh sab mujhe hi chod dete hai ......ki yeh toh kudhko sambhal legi ............par main ab thak gayi ho ........bhot baar Tut chuki hu ab .........nahi hota ....main ab kisi pay bhi trust nahi kro gi.......aur jisko main abhi abhi janti yaa .......phir ek saal se jaanti ho unko toh kabhi bhi nahi.......aap sahi the kisiko bhi jana nahi jaa sakta sirf ek saal may. .......ek saal kaafi nahi hota kisi ki bhi fitrat  se wakif hone may , ......pls mujhe yeha se le chalo na yeh hospital......mujhe kha jayega yeh.....walls......yeh ......yeh sab .......mujhe nahi accha lag raha hai " Mishti manages to speak out everything in her mind , furthermore breaking Abir's Heart becouse he knew what Mishti was saying.....he knew he was the one who said that she was strong .....and that was the reason why Abir chose Kunal over her ........he knew she was talking about him ......he had broken each and every promise he did to her .......he was the one who left her alone thrice .....once for Kunal ,when he decided to break up with her , second when he fought with her at the resort and again chose Kunal .......and then the final time when he saw her last ......the time he left her with his family and stayed at the Maheshwari's  .......he knew who had jerked her away in the market when he heard Mishti's half conversation with Nishant......it was only him who knew Mishti For the shortest period of time .

" Meethi my baccha hum yeha nahi rahege .....ok.....but mujhe bata toh sahi ........tell me .....kya hua hai " Veer says bringing Abir back to reality.

Mishti looks at Veer , hugs him and cries and says " voh roses may kante hote hai ......bhot chubte hai voh....pain hota...... nikalte bhi nahi hai ......phir jab nikalte hai toh pain hai " only which Veer could hear it was a muffled voice.

Seeing Mishti cry it hurt Abir and he stood there like a statue becouse he felt guilty for his deeds.

Roses is what Siddharth heard as he paid full attention to the muffled voice of Mishti ,he grabbed the Rose bouquet out of Anurag's hand and straight kept it outside Mishti's room .

" How dare you " Anurag was About to shout when Abir covered his mouth from behind and pointed towards Mishti ......who was calming down.

" Control vo Mishti ko distract kr raha tha bas " Abir says as he leaves Anurag.
..............................................................................................................................

What will happen next ??????

How's the Chapter????

What is Veer gonna do now ???

How will everyone handle Mishti who is getting panicked on seeing small things ???

What will Veer do when he gets to know about Abir's deeds ??

Is Mishti's Point of view right ???