Chapter 17

(Flashback )

As the teacher said there names.
Anurag looked at Mishti, She smiled at him.

The teacher told them to sit together after their classes got over.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Mishti walked down to the canteen, she ordered her favourite kichidi, and looked for a table when she found one empty she sat there and started having her kichidi.

Just when she saw a bag kept there.

And there someone came and sat in front of her and Mishti being herself got up to leave .

Just when she heard , " Sit na , Mishti , it's me Anurag and I'll never tell you to leave so you can sit and eat I won't disturb you and about the debate don't worry , I will make the list of all important points you just have to memorize them and if you don't want to then let me ,do everything, you just attend the competition, ok "

" Tum labourer ho ?
( Anurag nodded his head in a no)
Bandva mazdoor ho ?
( He again nodded no )
Mere liye kaam krte ho ?
( He again nodded no )
Nahi na .......to phir mera kaam tum kyu kroge , I will do my work and you will do yours, ok..... Basu."

"Basu, yeh Basu , Basu kya hai " Anurag said .

" Arey buddhu it's your surname , you Anurag Basu " Mishti said .

" My surname " Anurag said as he was with his Mishti and wanted her to call him Parth or Rathi just like she used .

"Don't call me that" Anurag said and pouted.

"Then what should I call you" Mishti immediately asked him.

"you call me Rat....." Anurag was about to utter Rathi, just when he saw, Cabir right behind mishti, showing a fist 🤜 👊👊 in the Air indicating that he will punch Anurag if he said anything further.

"Rat, OMG!!, you want me to call you 🐀, rat," 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 mishti laughed.

"so white rat when will we prepare for the debate competition......... OMG its so funny" and mishti sat down laughing on her chair.

"Rat" mishti teases Anurag.

"No, don't call me that" Anurag reprimanded.

" OK, ok don't get annoyed, Is Basu OK" Mishti giggled 🤭 and asked Anurag.

" kaoun Basu" Anurag was lost in her giggles as he had seen her so closely after a very long time, and again he zoned out.

And once again Cabir brought Anurag back to reality by moving the table which was behind mishti.

" Oh, Oh yes it is my surname,.................. correct, main...
...........vo.......... , bhool hi gaya tha vo kya hai na, no one calls me from my surname, na so I don't have the habbit, to be called Basu, so I reacted like that" Anurag covered up the mess he just nearly created.

" Really...... No one calls you Basu" Mishti asked sweetly.

"yes, no one calls me Basu, it's very new to me" Anurag camly replied.

"Then can I call you Basu" Mishti asked and Anurag nodded a yes.

" What will you have" asked Mishti.

" You" Anurag answered.

"What," Mishti exclaims.

" I mean,...... Tum puri baat to sun liya kro, I was saying ki I also ordered some kichidi but they gave it to some other person just before I ordered it, I don't know who ordered it but I don't feel like eating anything else as its all junk food and I want to have
something light, so you enjoy  " Anurag said and remembered how he just gave up his lunch kichidi for his Mishti as it was the last plate of kichidi and he ordered it but when he saw Mishti ordering Kichidi he immediately cancelled his order as he knows his babinca, that if she wants to eat kichidi she will only have kichidi and nothing else.

"No, go get yourself something to eat otherwise....." Mishti paused to think what she will do if Anurag refuses to listen to her.

"otherwise" Anurag said as he wanted to know what she will do.

"otherwise, I will not talk to and also tell ma'am that I don't want to take part in the competition" Mishti said.

"no, no, no, I'll get something, but promise me you'll not leave me, and not even say anything like this again" Anurag said and left to get him a sandwich.

' He's not bad I thought that he'll be a bit like those rude popular guys but he's so good, though he always smiles in class when he sees me and I smile back becouse a smile leads to another, but he didn't misbehave with me, and aysa lagta hai ki I know him 'mishti thought.

Anurag was back and they had luch silently.

As Mishti was ready to leave Anurag asked "we have all classes together right (Mishti nodded a yes) so after the classes let's meet in the library so that we can start practicing and collecting information, and we even have to ask ma'am about the topics fo the debate"

" fine, I'll meet you after my  classes are done but not today please as I am also doing an internship as we are having our  vacations after  2 days and I don't want to waste time so I'll visit the library tomorrow and we'll talk there can you please ask ma'am about the topic and let me know about them later on pls "Mishti pouted.

"OK, Fine but, how will we practice and coordinate with each other" Anurag  raised his brow.

"We'll manage" Mishti smiled and walked 8

Anurag thought ' Arey itna kya soch rahi ho phone number do tabhi to baat kro ga na idiot,...... Idiot to main ho I could have straight away for her contact number then it would be easy to communicate with her, abhi gayi nahi hai abhi hi number mang leta ho, but will I seem desperate,...... Nahi competition k liye number mang raha ho '

Anurag ran behind Mishti.

"Mishtiiiii" Anurag shouted as he finally reached near her

"What happened" Mishti asked.

Anurag was breathing heavily and his hand was on his chest as he tried breathing properly becouse he covered a distance of 200 meters literally running behind Mishti.

" Breath first then talk" Mishti said.

"I want your phone number as I will send you the details of on your phone number, and yes I promise I won't disturb you, by messaging you again and again, and I promise I won't share your phone number with anyone else as even I have sisters and I know all boys are not like me they might trouble you if they get your contact number so it will be confidential " Anurag said in one go.

" fine and thank you for understanding " She told Anurag.

" wait where is my phone "Anurag started searching for his phone. And found it in his pocket but he forgot in the excitement of getting mishti's contact number that he has her photo on his lock screen and home screen and if Mishti see her pictures she will ask questions about what is her photo doing in his phone and he'll not be able to answer her.

And Mishti her was ready to take his phone but she saw Anurag freeze as he saw his phone, so she asked " give me your phone I will give you my number".

And saying that Mishti took the phone 📱 from Anurag hand..

************************************

What will happen next??

Do tell me if you liked the chapter and do check my new story Mr Mature and Ms Immature..

Even that is a mishbir story but it's from the very beginning and Yes there are actually two actors that can possibly play Abir in that story one is  our Abir from Yrhpk and the other is Siddharth Gupta bhaiya.

And I ( I prefer Siddharth bhaiya) hope that people will start accepting himas Abir because this Abir is very different from the Yrhpk Abir.

And many people actually ship RheSha together in real life even now when he is married and That's not sort of correct.

So I want to change that that's why I have added siddharth bhaiya as Abir as he suits the character and it will go with the story.

Hope you will read and vote for both the stories.

Do tell me which is your favorite part..