Chapter 18

wait where is my phone "Anurag started searching for his phone. And found it in his pocket but he forgot in the excitement of getting mishti's contact number that he has her photo on his lock screen and home screen and if Mishti see her pictures she will ask questions about what is her photo doing in his phone and he'll not be able to answer her.

And Mishti her was ready to take his phone but she saw Anurag freeze as he saw his phone, so she asked " give me your phone I will give you my number".

And saying that Mishti took the phone 📱 from Anurag's hand such that the
Back of the phone faced mishti and the screen faced Anurag.

Anurag immediately snatched the phone away from mishti. And in this process she was about to fall.

Just when Anurag held her and his phone fell down.

( phone jaye pan chokri na jaye 🤭🤭)

And Mishti closed her eyes and Anurag held her in his Arms for the first time since they grew up.

Mishti opened her eyes and immediately pushed him away from herself. And stood properly composing herself.

" why did you snatch the phone from me," Mishti asked.

"vo message aya tha, and I thought it's important " Anurag said trying to make up a lie.

"fine number let me write my number" Mishti said as she started searching for something to write on .

Anurag unknowningly Taped her shoulders and forwarded his hand.

Mishti smiled and started writing her phone number on his plam holding his palm with her small hand, Anurag smiled seeing the vast difference in the size of their hands, and looked at her innocent face  and her beautiful luscious locks that were shattered all over her face.

"ho gaya, ab leave my hand" Mishti said as Anurag never realized he held her hand with which she was holding his hand.

"oh, sorry" Anurag smiled.

"Bye Basu I have to leave " mishti said.

"why why so soon??" Anurag questioned.

"because I have work" mishti Said as she was confused with his behavior.

" aysa nahi bolte, ki I have to leave, you should say, see you soon " Anurag said as he never wanted her to leave him though.

"oh, sorry, let's catch up soon ok and ha maine aysa bola to what is the problem in that" mishti pointed out.

"I will never let you leave" Anurag said a bit seriously

"cuz we are friends now and I don't like leaving my friends" Anurag added.

" that's so sweet of you" Mishti said and smiled.

"I'm getting late bye Basu" with that mishti ran away.

" be careful, don't hurt yourself" Anurag shouted from behind.

" you to Basu" Mishti shouted back.

And as she went out of sight Anurag picked his phone, ran to Cabir and hugged him.

"thanks yaar bacha liya aaj to, nahi what would I have told her about myself" Anurag said.

" like really Anurag you failed twice just to be in mishti's grade and then when finally she meets you and talks to you, you end up trying to make everything into a mess" Cabir said.

" That's the reason why I kept you na mere yaar, meri Jaan" Anurag said side hugging Cabir.

"Main Mishti nahi ho ok, to don't call me jaan and you janvar" Cabir mocked Anurag.