Chapter 19

A/N Dear Readers Read this chapter nicely cuz many things will get clear from the past.

"baba hato is king Kong ko aaj main nahi choduga mujhe kitna has aya hasa hasa k rula diya" Anurag said.

" ha, to you are cry Baby to you will cry na uuuuaa uuuaaa uuuaaaa" Abir teased.

"Main cry baby nahi ho you king Kong" Anurag fussed.

" godzilla ko rona aa raha hai" Abir teased.

"bas" Mohini shouted.

" enough both of you, yeh kya hai baccho jaise lad rahe ho, Onu stop it" Mohini said.

"she is right OhNo stop it" Abir said OhNo instead of Onu and 😏 😏 😏 smirked.

And they both went back to the hospital to check upon Mishti .

****************************************************************************

In the hospital .

Abir entered Mishti's room , he saw her asleep and as advised by the Cabir they knew that she will be drowsy for few days and maybe she won't even wake up but eventually she will be fine , becous her body will start healing

Abir looked at the various wounds on her hands and remembered what Cabir said " Mishti is been tormented using various items like cigrate , glass objects , wood , metal and many more ........ because we found wood filing, glass , and metal particles in her wounds, as we treated her " .

Anurag came in and saw her asleep too.

"Btw , hum .....I mean you me and Mishti where are we gonna stay " Anurag asked.

" I have a bungalow we'll stay there " Abir answers Anurag.

" Mishti will stay with me , at my place and you both can too stay there " they heard Rajesh say .

" But ,sir why will we allow you to keep Mishti with you " Anurag reprimanded.

" Anurag is absolutely right" Abir supported Anurag.

" And aap hote kaun ho Mishti ko aapne pass rakhne k liye " Anurag questions Rakesh.

" Mishti k baap ka bhi baap ho " Rakesh said in a serious tone .

" Matlab "Anurag and Abir said in unison.

" Myself Rakesh Agarwal " Rakesh answers them .

" Kya " Anurag and Abir were dumbfounded to hear this .

" How is that possible ,Mishti ne mujhe aapke bare may kabhi nahi bataya " Abir and Anurag said at the same time and huff in frustration.

" Cuz usko bhi nahi pata hai " Rakesh said blankly.

" Aap mishti k relative ho aur usko pata nahi " Anurag said .

" Correction Godzilla , vo Mishti k grandfather hai aur Mishti ko pata nahi " Abir corrected.