teaser

( Flashback )

As the teacher said there names.
Anurag looked at Mishti, She smiled at him.

The teacher told them to sit together after their classes got over.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Mishti walked down to the canteen, she ordered her  favourite kichidi, and looked for a table when she found one empty she sat there and started having her kichidi.

Just when she saw a bag kept there.

And there someone came and sat in front of her and Mishti being herself got up to leave .

Just when she heard , " Sit na , Mishti , it's me Anurag and I'll never tell you to leave so you can sit and eat I won't disturb you and about the  debate don't worry , I will make the list of all important points you just have to memorize them and if you don't want to then let me ,do everything, you just attend the competition, ok "

" Tum labourer ho ?
( Anurag nodded his head in a no)
Bandva mazdoor ho ?
( He again nodded no )
Mere liye kaam krte ho ?
( He again nodded no )
Nahi na .......to phir mera kaam tum kyu kroge , I will do my work and you will do yours, ok..... Basu."

"Basu, yeh Basu , Basu kya hai " Anurag said .

" Arey buddhu it's your surname , you  Anurag Basu " Mishti said .

" My surname " Anurag said as he was with his Mishti and wanted her to call him Parth or Rathi just like she used .

" Basu tum aapna surname bhool gaye , OMG , you forgot your own surname " saying this Mishti started laughing .

And Anurag was lost in her innocence , he was seeing her laugh whole heartedly.

" Oh , I forgot, vo kya hai na main kabhi tum may itna kho gaya tha ki mujhe samajh hi nahi aaya ki main kya bol Raha hu " Anurag said