Chapter 3

The [System] voice rang out: I will only renovate the restaurant area, and will not renovate the area outside of the restaurant .

Michael reflectively used his right hand to hold on to his chin . Looking at the broken stairs and dark 2nd story and thinking about the straw bed, it will be tough to stay there tonight . After all, he should not let his daughter experience any more hardship . Tonight, he must start changing their life for the better .

And he did not feel any enmity from the [System] . The punishment should be more like a stick that encourage him to put in more effort into cooking, and become more proficient in cooking .

Since it is like this, Michael immediately thought of a solution and tried to communicate with the [System], "[System], I felt that you are wrong . I have dictated this entire building to be used as the restaurant grounds . Therefore, you must change the entire building . I am unable to accept a restaurant that does not match the building façade . As well, you know how dangerous the second story is . What if a brick fell from the second story and a killed a guest? That would be extremely bad . If the guest was hit by the brick and did not die, then it would be even worse, because the guest will take it out on me and kill me with one hit . Since I am dead, then how do I learn how to cook, or become a God of Cooking? You see the situation I am in and decide for yourself . "

The [System] turned silent, as if it is thinking . After a short while, the [System]'s voice rang out, "As the building is considered quite dangerous, the [System] decided to completely renovate the building . Please choose a decoration style .

In his heart, Michael could not help but feel delighted . As he thought, it is possible to negotiate with the [System] . If the [System] decided everything by itself and he could not negotiate anything, then it would be pointless . However, he concealed his expression well, and he did not show any expression on his face .

Michael already had a plan for the layout and décor of the second floor . He chose a design that is similar to his former home . It is a low-key, luxurious, and comfortable design . There are 3 rooms on the second floor, one toilet, and one bathroom . He chose a light pink color design for his daughter Amy . Then he confirmed the design .

The [System] voice rang out: "Renovation time is 30 seconds . Please leave the room within 1 minute . The countdown starts immediately . . "

30 seconds is all it took? Michael was momentarily dazed . But after hearing the 60 seconds countdown, he quickly made his wake to the entrance, and with great difficulty, closed the door . Standing outside of the building, this is the first time he noticed that the sky had already turned dark .

"Papa, you are here to fetch me home?" Amy's soft voice rang out from behind Michael .

Michael turned around saw Amy . She was holding on to a large yellow pancake in each hand, and looking up at him . Her eyelashes were fluttering and her eyes seemed to shine, as her small face lit up with delight and joy . In the past, her father never ever fetched her home, but this time it looks like he especially comes out of the house to fetch her home .

"Yes, I have come to fetch my dearest daughter . As well, I am going to show Amy a magic trick . " Michael laughed as he squatted down and enveloped Amy in a hug .

"Magic trick?" Amy was a bit surprised as she raised her head and looked at Michael in astonishment . But her eye quickly shone with anticipation as she asked, "Is it a spell? Papa can conjure up a lot of tasty food?"

"En . Yes . Papa will create a beautiful large house with a pretty restaurant for you to live in . In future, Papa will be able to cook a lot of tasty food for you every day . " Michael spoke in his soft and gentle voice, as he thought "Oh, a little glutton . "