Chapter 10

"This Isn't this a type of a credit card?" Michael was gasping in astonishment . He had not anticipated that the [System] would issue him a line of credit .

Although he had not used this line of credit from the [System] before, he understood what the [System] meant immediately . This is no different from a credit card on Earth! The only difference is, this 'credit card' is only good for ingredients that were purchased from the [System] .

To avoid letting him have the ingredients for free, the [System] had really given the situation very careful thought . Although the ingredients are not free, at least the [System] had a heart and did not let him starve to death .

3,000 copper coins are enough to purchase 10 plates of Yang Zhou Fried rice . If he could sell some plates of [Yang Zhou Fried Rice] within these two days, he could earn some monies and continue to purchase ingredients from the [System] . But if he could not sell any, then the [System] will charge high interest rates .

"[System], the amount of credit you extended to me is too little! In my past life, I had an unlimited credit - black credit card [1] . But now you only extend 3,000 copper coins in credit to me . Are you suspecting my trustworthiness?" Michael was a bit unhappy .

"The amount of credit extended to you is dependent on your current situation . Please quickly earn more monies, and purchase more ingredients . When you do that, your line of credit will naturally be increased . " The [System] replied .

Michael thought for a while and he conceited the point . Right now, other than the land, the rest of the items in the house are provided by the [System] . The fact that [System] is willing to extend 3,000 copper coins to him is considered quite generous .

In his past life, as the son of a billionaire, he is used to spending money without looking at the price tag . But in this life, he needs to worry about living expenses and making ends meet .

To him, this is quite interesting . Michael was quite confident that once the restaurant is opened for business, the business will quickly earn some monies and he need not worry about money again .

"I will use the credit to purchase one set of ingredients," Michael informed the [System], and took the ingredients from the fridge . In the past, he had often thought that these ingredients are of a good quality, but he could not tell how good these ingredients were . Now that he had learned some facts about these ingredients, he suddenly felt that the rice in his hands seemed to be pulsing with life energy originating from the spring of life .

"Since these rice were watered using the waters from the spring of life, would eating these rice extend a person's lifespan?" Michael suddenly asked in curiosity .

"The rice was cultivated with only one tiny stream of water from the spring of life, and this stream of water happened to flow underground, and hence was undetected by the elves . Although eating the rice would make a person healthier and stronger, it would not extend a person's lifespan . " The [System] replied .

"Making a person healthier and stronger is excellent!" Michael nodded his head in satisfaction . Right now, his body is really weak . In restoring his health and constitution, every little bit counts!

Michael took out the remaining rice from the rice cooker, and asked the [System] a question that had been on his mind, "Then do you sell the waters from the spring of life?"

"Right now I do not offer this ingredient for sale . " The [System] replied .

"Now it is not being offered means that it may be offered in future . " Michael frowned . He had already understood the language that the [System] uses .