Chapter 14

Moby [1] stood outside the door of the restaurant . On his shoulders was a black, heavy warhammer that was almost as tall as him . His beads of perspiration dripped along his grey beard onto his red and black colour chest . His face, which had turned soot black from working in the smelting furnace all day, had a suspicious expression on it, "Mickey Restaurant? Where did this restaurant come from?"

Yesterday afternoon, this place was nothing but a run-down wooden building . Based on what he knew, a pair of human father and daughter lives inside this building . The man is an invalid, and need a lot of effort just to walk, and walked very slowly . Few people ever talked to him .

The little girl living there would always wear a grey colour hat, and is very adorable . Sometimes she would stand outside the door of his smithy and watch him work .

But in the span of just one night, the wooden building that looks as if it might collapse any moment suddenly transformed into this beautiful looking 2-storey building .

The first storey of the building even had crystal (glass) that replaced a part of the wall, allowing all to peer inside .

This huge change puzzled Moby .

In the entire Aden Plaza, there are no restaurants as beautiful as this restaurant . The crystal wall gave the restaurant a unique look and made the storefront very professional . The desks inside the restaurant are clean and tidy, and the crystal chandelier that lit up this restaurant is more elaborated in design than that of the palace .

"Could that man be a powerful mage? In just one night, he conjured up a restaurant and decided to cook?" Moby stroked his beard, and immediately shook his head, "It is impossible to second-guess the minds of these cunning humans! But since there is a restaurant nearby, why not give it a try . If it taste good, I need not go so far to eat in future . "

He was certain that this restaurant was owned and operated by the same pair of father and daughter that used to live here . He had peered through the crystal windows and had seen the same little girl that used to live here sitting on the stool inside the restaurant . Today she did not wear her hat, and look even more adorable .

He picked up his heavy hammer and pushed open the door of this restaurant Above the door there were two bells, and the ringing sound of the bells surprised Moby . He laughed at this ingenious device to tell the store owner that someone had came in, and made his way in .

The interior of the restaurant was much more pleasant than what he had seen from outside of the restaurant . It gives off a homely and comfortable vibe . Although the overall décor is very impressive and grand, the brown colour feel of the walls is not too glaring and give off a relaxing feel .

Moby looked down at his clothes . His clothes had several holes on them that were created by the heat of the smelting furnace . His shoes were full of dust . He looked at the clean and tidy floor of the restaurant, and for a moment, he hesitated .

Amy who was waiting for her meal at the counter heard the ringing of the doorbells . She turned around excitedly and when she saw the guest, she immediately cried out, "Papa! A customer has come! It is the grandpa dwarf living next door, arh!"

Michael heard the doorbell rang and Amy's shout, and was surprised . He also glanced towards the door . Standing at the doorway was an elderly dwarf, equipped with a massive black warhammer . The dwarf had short hair, and a long grey-white beard . He was almost topless, and wearing a leather shirt filled with holes that could not cover the muscles on his chest . The arms of this dwarf were much bigger and more muscular than the tights of men . In his belt, he carried a leather flask that is likely to contain alcohol .