Chapter 23: Should I eat here?

Sally pushed open the door and entered the restaurant . She was evaluating interior décor . When she heard Michael's voice and saw him, her eyes flashed with surprise .

This restaurant is actually owned by a male human . This man looks different from the heavily bearded and unkempt men that worked in other restaurants . He looks tidy .

His hair is cut short, and there is no beard . His moustache is neatly trimmed and not revolting . Instead, it made him looks quite matured . His pair of black eyes contains a hint that he is not simple .

The clothes he wore is simple, and contains only black and white colour . But the design of the clothes is very neat . The most important thing is that there is no dust or grease on his clothes . All these gave her quite a good impression of Michael .

Although this man is a bit skinny, he had the aura of a sword . Sally had only felt this type of aura once before, on a very strong human knight that visited the elven town . His aura was very strong and overwhelming, like that of a massive giant sword, and left a big impression on her .

But the man in front of her is different . The feeling of the sword in his aura was not so sharp . Rather, it was like more hidden, and not overwhelming . Plus, he does not seem to the type that could carry a heavy giant sword, nor is he a knight .

Elves have interacted with humans before . Therefore, Sally finds the human race to be more acceptable compared to orcs or dwarves . Of course, this feeling does not extend to all humans . Only a few selected ones .

Sally nodded her head . This may be an acknowledgement to Michael's greeting . Then she continued to examine the interior décor .

The décor of this restaurant is quite special . It had a unique feel to it, and seemed draw inspiration from all races in this world . For example, on the wall of the restaurant, there is a painting of a canyon . This canyon is the famous Windstorm Canyon in Windstrom Forest . Sally grew up in this area, and could immediately recognise the painting .

The next painting is a one of a human city . In her father's private library, She had seen a drawing of this picture before . It should be the capital of Luo Si empire - the city of Luo Du .

And there are several other paintings that she guessed are the famous places for each race . Just looking at these paintings, she could tell that the boss of this restaurant is a well-travelled man, and is not simple .

As for the crystal chandelier, it looks even pretty from up close . The arrangement of the crystals is so delicate and wonderful that it looks almost natural .

While Sally was evaluating him and the surroundings, Michael was also evaluating this elf . This is the first time that he had ever seen an elf . She is very pretty and her facial features are very sharp . When she looked up at the crystal chandelier in the ceiling, she revealed her snow-white neck . In this pose, she looks like a proud white swan .

"When Amy grows up, she will definitely be prettier than this elf . " Michael thought . The corner of his lips curled into a smile as he thought of Amy .

He appreciated the beauty of this Elven lady . But he did think not of her in a sexual way .

Sally slide a finger on the surface of the table nearest to her . There is no greasy feel and no dust on the table . It is as clean as the tables in her home . Initially, she was feeling very nervous and frustrated at being unable to find a suitable place to eat . Seeing how clean the place is made her more relaxed .

Sally could not help but look at Michael again . This human male is about 30 years of age . Compared to the 800 years lifespan of an Elf, the lifespan of humans is very short . But still, he could afford to have such a beautiful restaurant . This attracted her curiosity, and made Michael seemed more mysterious .