Chapter 26: Curiosity About A Man

Sally felt that she was thrust into a sea of fine food, and was filled with warmth and deliciousness .

The egg that covered each grain of rice was so soft and melt-in-your-mouth tender, the luscious ham, the savoury bamboo shoots, succulent green beans . Each of the ingredients retained their own unique taste, but yet they combined in harmony inside the mouth .

She felt the taste of prawns . The taste of these scrumptious prawns slowly released their unique flavour in her mouth - it feels as if she had tasted the unique scent of the sea .

Within the Windstorm Forest, it is very difficult to have a taste of seafood . The prawns that were preserved using magic and transported to the Windstorm Forest were not as fresh as these prawns .

Even though she is a noble, she had only tasted prawns that were as fresh as these prawns once . That was when she was accompanied her father towards the seaside to the north of Windstorm Forest . Even though the prawns there were fresh, they were not as tender or as aromatic as the prawns that she was eating now.

Where did this human manage to get the fresh and tasty big prawns from? If he had transported these prawns from the sea to the City of Sin, just the price of one prawn alone is at least 5 gold coins .

This plate of fried rice definitely had more than one big prawn . But it is only sold at 600 copper coins . This boss . Is he crazy? Sally could not help but think .

When the eggs coating the rice melted in her mouth, and she tasted the sweet taste of the rice, she was shocked, and opened her eyes wide .

This taste!

This is the taste from the spring of life!

Although she is not a member of the elven royalty, her clan is a noble clan within the community of elves . Therefore she had the chance to drink a cup of water from the spring of life . As a result, she is very sensitive and familiar with the taste from the spring of life .

However, right now she is in the City of Sin . How could it be possible that she had tasted the scent of the spring of life in a human operated restaurant? This conflict in her brain puzzled her a lot, and she began to rationalize these . Maybe she was homesick and somehow her brain was playing tricks on her?

After the rice, the various taste of each ingredient constantly bombarded her taste buds with the exotic taste . But in the midst of all these, the taste of the spring of life is so persistent, that she could not help but confirm her conjecture .

After swallowing the rice, a warm feeling immediately enveloped her whole body . The fatigue that she felt from being on the run for so many days was rapidly being cleansed .

This is definitely the spring of life!

Sally was very sure of that! Her brain told her that she should notch an arrow with her bow at that puny human, and force him to reveal where he managed to purchase the waters from the spring of life .

But . This fried rice is really, really, really tasty arghh She could not bear to do that [1]!

The chef in her clan castle is the best among the various clans . She had often dined in the palace during the banquets . She had also tried the food that chef of the King of Luo Si country had cooked, when the King come to Windstorm forest as a guest .

But compared to this plate of fried rice, the food of these chefs are inferior and so tasteless .

This heavenly fried rice is actually made by a human, and a male human at that?

One more mouthful?

Sally felt that there is a demon in her heart that was tempting her, and making her unable to resist the allure of this dish .