Chapter 12

"En En . " Amy nodded her head in agreement, she was about to climb down from Michael's body, but she suddenly stopped . Her eyes widen, and she stared at him, "Papa, you hugged me! You can hug me!"

Her eyes suddenly turned moist, and her face revealed how excited she was .

Other than sleeping time, she could not recall when she could rest in her father's arms . Amy did not remember when the last time that her father had hugged her is . She knew that her father is physically weak, but she craved her father's hug a lot . But she did not expect it to become a reality today .

Michael smiled as he gently pinched Amy on her nose, and nodded, "Right . Today I can finally hug Amy . In future, I may carry you and let you ride on my shoulders, or give you a 'princess hug' . In future, I should be able to do whatever you want me to . "

While Amy was hugging him, he was also touched . Having a 'normal' constitution is required for just a simple task such as hugging his daughter . This time he must complete the task on time . He would not allow himself to revert the weak and sick invalid!

Amy placed her face into the chest of Michael, and rubbed her face against his chest like a cat, and purred, "It is great! Papa, it is really awesome!"

After double confirming with Amy that after she had released the blue fireball, she did not feel any more discomfort, he finally heaved a sigh of relief .

Amy also took the opportunity to demonstrate to her father her newfound powers . She could create a blue colour fireball at will, without any incantations . All she needs is to will it, and the fireball will immediately appear in the palm of her hand .

Regarding mages and magic, Michael did not know much about them . Neither did Michael McGonagall - he was a warrior and not a spell caster . Based on Michael McGonagall's memories, he could not recall the face of Amy's mother, and whatever image he had in his mind is blurry . However, Michael McGonagall could recall that she was a very powerful mage .

"Looks like her innate magical powers come from her mother's bloodline . As for controlling a fireball at will, this talent should be pretty awesome? It is just that she could not control them very well . " Michael rubbed his hands against his chin .

It looks like Michael McGonagall was right to worry about Amy keeping a high profile . If the Elves learnt about Amy's background, they are likely to take action . They could hurt her or take her away from him . All these are unacceptable for Michael .

"Should she go to the Grey Temple for her magic education? Or she should be home-schooled by a more reliable mage? I need to consider the tutor's background if she is home-schooled . " Michael was thinking about all these . But right now, he did not have a single coin in his pocket, and he could not afford to pay for Amy's education . Therefore, there is no hurry .

Michael looked at the menu that was placed on the table . The menu was covered in black leather, and is very comfortable to feel . As he opened the menu, there is only one item on the slightly grey page, written in big bold letters, [Yang Zhou Fried Rice, 600 copper coins/ plate . This is simple and clear and should not create any misunderstandings .

"This [System] is really professional . " Michael nodded with satisfaction as he closed the menu .

"Papa, our restaurant is opened for business today?" Amy stood beside Michael as she asked .

"Yes, after we have opened the door of the restaurant, it means that we are opened for business . Let's hope that today we can sell some rainbow fried rice . " Michael smiled as he stroked Amy's hair, and hold her hands as they walked towards the entrance of the restaurant .