Chapter 16

After Moby had placed his order, he felt a bit embarrassed . Just a moment ago, he was full of suspicions . Right now, he suddenly placed his order . It was like slapping his face, and it hurts .

'The thing is, this young lady enjoyed eating so much that I could not resist . . ' Looking at Amy who was still enjoying her meal with relish, he tried to placate himself and rationalised his decision .

He stopped staring at Amy, and immediately put on a cool face, "Actually I do not want to eat it so much . But I feel that I should give this young lady some face, and just try the food once . "

"All right, please wait a moment . " Michael nodded his head . He did not say a word and his expressions were as emotionless as ever . But when he turned around and headed to the kitchen to fulfil this order, he could not resist grinning . This proud dwarf is quite interesting .

"Grandpa Dwarf, rainbow fried rice is super yummy!" Amy swallowed a spoonful of rice, and scooped up another spoonful, "Look, doesn't it look extremely beautiful, and appetizing?"

Moby looked at the spoonful of rice . It was coated in golden colour egg and also contains a wide variety of colours . The rice seemed to gleam under the light of the crystal chandelier and is very attractive . Glancing at the young lady who was looking at him with her big, innocent looking eyes, he could not help but nod his head .

"Then I eat and show you, arh . " Amy nodded her head, and opened her mouth wide . She placed the spoonful of fried rice in her mouth, and as she chewed, she wiggled with happiness, and exclaimed, "Deliciousss, really delicious!"

" . . " Moby opened his mouth . Looking at the young child who was absorbed her own world after eating the fried rice, he wanted to say a lot of things . But for some strange reasons, he could not say a single word .

If the person sitting opposite him is a grown man, the hammer beside him would have bashed into that man's skull . But looking at the child who was happily enjoying her meal, he could muster the heart to be angry at her .

Amy was too adorable .

Moby had been working all morning at his forge, and was really hungry . Looking at the kid that was attacking her food with relish, his stomach growled with hunger . If he did not control himself, he would have rushed up and snatched the plate of fried rice from Amy .

Very quickly, Michael placed two person's share of rice into the rice cooker . Then he picked up a plate of fried rice that he had just cooked, and gently placed it in front of Moby . With a smile, he said . "Your [Yang Zhou Fried Rice] . "

Moby's eyes were fixated on the plate of fried rice in front of him . The smell of the green onions and eggs drifted toward him, and his saliva seemed to be uncontrollable as he drooled . Never before in his life had he smell an aroma as alluring as the plate of fried rice right in front of him .

Each grain of rice was coated with a golden colour egg coat, and seemed to shine with lustre . Under the bright light of the crystal chandelier, the rice seemed to sparkle, as if they grains made of gold . There are other ingredients that added a myriad of colours to the rice, and made the dish extremely good looking . It looks as if these ingredients are the jewels in the sea of gold – red ruby, green emeralds, black opals etc .

So many ingredients are mixed together and are fried using oil? Unlike other restaurant, there are no extra seasonings such as salt or pepper on the dining table? Does it mean that these seasoning had already been added, or are these not needed? Moby was puzzled . This is a dish that he had never encountered before .

Michael stood at a short distance away and tried to not intrude on the guest meal . Occasionally he will cast a glance over . He looks very calm, but in his heart, he was filled with conflicting emotions . His feelings could be best described as a mixture of looking forward to the dwarf reaction and a bit of worry .