1. Faith.

It was cold out side and the moon light was at its brightest, since it's midnight.

Faith was sleeping peacefully without any worry of the world, just like an innocent baby. There were noises, outside her room but she was a deep sleeper. Slowly someone entered her room and went towards her bed. 

" Faith." The voiced called her softly stroking her hair.

" Let me wake her. " Another voice whispered. But a frown from that person hushed the later.

" Faith sweety... Wake up. " Faith stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She was shocked to see her father and elder brother in the room standing beside her bed.

She sat up confused and sleepy.

What are they doing here?

" Dad, what happened? " She was really confused. She couldn't find a appropriate reason as to why they were here in this particular time.

Her dad looked serious. She was nervous. Her dad was never mad. She never gave any chance to anyone to be mad at her. She's a good girl and behaved always. So seeing her dad serious, had her sweating.

She decided to ask her brother. Chris.

" Ch-ris...w-what happened ? " It was her reflex. Whenever she's nervous or scared or in pain, she stutters. Chris frowned at this and decided to drop the act.

" Dad, let's drop this and tell her. " He said and they both started laughing. Faith was confused even more.

All of a sudden the lights turned on and she saw her room was decorated with balloons and roses. Floor was covered with balloons everywhere.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH. " her brother and dad shouted at once. She flinched but smiled remembering tomorrow is her birthday.

" Thank you so much dad and Chris. " She jumped and hugged them both.

" I'm sorry, sweety, I scared you. It was this stupid's plan. " Her dad patted her head.

" Oh excuse me mister, I said to have a straight face, but I forgot your face looks like hitler when you have a straight face. " Her brother made fun of their dad.

" Whatever. My sweety turned 18 tomorrow. It's a big thing and we're going to throw a party tomorrow. " Her dad looked happy. Chris agreed but Faith was nervous.

She was never comfortable with people other than her dad, her big brother, their maids and her best friend. And the fact she was homeschooled made her introvert more.

" Don't worry Faith, there will be only few people coming tomorrow to wish you okay? Now you sleep sweety, sorry for disturbing you. " Her brother relaxed her.

Looking at her widened eyes, he could easily understand what was running in her little head.

She gave him a sweet smile and her dad and Chris left tucking her in the bed once again.

They shut the door behind them and walked out.

" Dad, I don't want many people tomorrow. Faith will not be comfortable and I don't want that. "

" I know Chris. " William replied.

Both were very protective of Faith from her childhood. And this got extremely serious when she was kidnapped.

William Anderson is a well known business man in USA. Being a successful businessman, not only brings unwanted attention, unwanted enemies too. But he was a strong minded, intelligent person.

He got married to the love of his life and had Chris and Faith. Chris was 7 years elder than Faith. His wife died while giving birth to Faith. So, he had to be the mother and father to his kids.