35. Who?

~I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen~

Azron was suspicious from the very beginning it self. The panic attacks, the sleeping pills, her anxiety, and those nightmares. They were blindly ignoring every thing until now. He punched the wall in frustration. He didn't stop when he saw blood tickle down his knuckles, but continued to throw punches making a hole in the wall.

" This is not the right time to lose your patience brother. " Lucian placed his hand on Azron's shoulder and said, " trust me, I want to kill her father and brother for hiding this from us, but, not now. We need to act rationally. "

" Zanvil. " He called his younger brother, who stood leaning on the wall aside. He was awfully silent. It seemed like they exchanged their personality for a second. Azron became Zanvil and Zanvil, Azron.

Zanvil walked to them with the water, Lucian asked. Azron refused to drink it, walking out of the waiting hall towards Faith's room.

An hour before~

" Usually these are caused by genetics and environmental reasons and of course some events, emotions, or experiences may cause symptoms of anxiety to begin or may make them worse. Mr. Williams, can you tell us what may have triggered a six year old kid. Is she been a part of any tragic incident or... Traumatic experience? " William froze not knowing what to answer.

Romanos were glaring at him with blank faces for the answers. Though their face looked emotionless, there were billions of thoughts running in their head and they weren't normal at all. William feared their stance. He wanted to tell the doctor but didn't want them to know. She was normal until they entered her life. He knew they're the reason for this condition of his daughter.

" No. Nothing- " before he could say any other word, Azron pushed him hard to the wall, aiming the gun to his head in a swift motion. The doctor gasped taking a step back. He was right, these people are dangerous.

" I'm telling you this for the first and last time Mr. Anderson. You lie about her, you die. I want the truth now. Understand? " William trembled looking the menacing look in his eyes. He froze without any response. Azron pressed the gun on his forehead, anger bubbling inside him second by second. He only knew how much he's restraining himself from emptying the bullets into this old hag's head.

" I SAID, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? " He roared, removing the safety of the gun, scaring the people in the hallway along with them.

" Y-yes. " He managed to reply, barely. Azron took a step back giving him a look to continue. Zanvil and Lucian stood there listening, as their eyes stuck to Faith on the bed. 

" Faith... " William gulped before continuing, " was kidnapped when she was six years old. "

Lucian took a sharp breath which didn't go unnoticed by his brothers. He immediately looked down ashamed of himself. Zanvil clenched his fist trying to contain his anger within himself.

" Explain. " Was all Azron said with a cold tone, his eyes on lucian.

" She went to school. I couldn't find her anywhere after the school dismissed. That was when we concluded she was kidnapped. I searched for my daughter like a mad man. I went to higher officials and they helped me in getting her back after a month. " He collapsed on the waiting bench as he remembered those dreadful days.

" She's changed since then. She didn't speak for so long. when she talked again, she never spoke about what happened to her while she was gone. She would have nightmares which shook her little form every night. She'd cry her hearts out to sleep in my lap every night. She started to have panic attacks and developed fear of blood and dark places, especially dark places. Any thing and everything would trigger her. We were helpless " the old man couldn't control it as tears roll down his wrinkled cheeks. He looked tired and sleepless.