18. Punishment

One day at a time🖤

Faith bounced on the king sized bed when Azron threw her on it. He took predatory steps towards her while she was silently crying, backing away.

" Why little one? Why do you have to bring the best anger out of us everytime? "  She whimpered as his voice sounded cold.

" Why? Why don't you listen to us? Was the punishment that day not enough for you? " He asked, referring to her first punishment after their first date.

She shook her head, still crying.

" No? But I don't think you learnt your lesson. No. The way you raised your voice said it all.  You're not to be forgiven today. " His face became stern, as his eyes pierced through the fragile girl.

" You have to take your punishment. " He said, walking into the closet. Seeing this as an opportunity, Faith hurriedly jumped from the bed, running towards the door. She hurriedly tried to open it but it was locked.

" DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE." she gasped out, facing Azron who was fuming in anger. He strode towards her and slapped her hard before fisted her hair tightly.

" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO ESCAPE US BABY? "  He laughed in a sinister way which had Faith tremble.

" but baby, sorry to tell you, you will never be able to escape us. you heard that? NEVER! " Azron yanked her towards the bed and threw her on it again.

" I- I'm s-sorr- " before she could say anything, he gripped her neck. Tight enough to make her suffocate.

" I SAID NOT A FUCKING WORD. Tsk tsk, we have been very very lenient with you Faith. You should know your place. I'll show you what happens when you try to escape or disrespect us. " His voice dropped an octave when he said that. With one last squeeze, he let her neck go and took the hand cuffs from the table. He cuffed her hands and the wire was attached to the bed post. She cursed herself for yelling at these psychos.

"Turn. Over. Onto. Your. Stomach." His voice is low, the words slow with significant pauses between them.

Faith dreaded his posture. He looked like a raged bull. She tried to plead him one last time but before she could speak, he turned her over and lifted her hips up, slapping her ass with force.

Faith screamed at the sudden slap.

" This Is For Kicking Me. "

*Spank *

" This Is For Elbowing Zanvil. "

*Spank*

" For Slapping Lucian. "

*Spank*  *Spank*  *Spank*

Faith screamed loud for every hit, that her voice became scratchy by now. She was crying. She screamed and bucked and pulled at the cuffs. Each smack seemed to be harder and cause more pain than the one before it.

" THIS IS FOR YOU CRYING FOR THAT WORTHLESS STUPID BITCH. " he hit her soft skin which turned a shade red.

Just then, the door opened, Lucian and Zanvil walked into the room. The sight infront of them made them hard at one glance.

Her smooth skin littered Azron's marks, her cries and pleas only fuelled their desire for her.

Zanvil looked at his kitten, sweaty and panting, oh, how much he wanted to see her like this when they fuck her senseless.  It was rare that his brother, Azron lost control. Faith really pissed him off this time. Both brothers knew how much control and discipline Azron demanded from their early age. He was never the brother to mess with. His anger was the scariest and they knew, Faith haven't seen anything yet.