7. Obsession.

She could feel Azron's hands dangerously close to her private part while Zanvil's hands moving up from her stomach. She shut her eyes even tightly, feeling breathless. Their touch was leaving her breathless.

And then, she felt his lips on hers.

Lucian got goosebumps for the first time in his whole life. The touch of her lips felt very surreal. When he had her cold lips pressed to his warm ones, he knew he's hooked. She didn't even do anything but he's addicted.

Before he could kiss her 'properly', someone knocked the door.

Zanvil groaned in her neck. Azron came to his senses and realised how they were caught up in their desire, they didn't thought of Faith. She was shivering very badly, shutting her eyes tight.

Lucian pulled away looking at Faith who looked as if she'd pass out any time now.

" Brother, " Zanvil looked up from her neck as his brothers called. He took in the situation.

" Baby, " Lucian tried to touch her hand but she flinched out of fear. Those panic filled eyes didn't go unnoticed by the trio.

But before she could say anything, Rick knocked the door again. Lucian sighed and went to open the door.

" Sir, Mr. Anderson is here. " as soon as Rick informed, Faith thrashed in Zanvil's arms. Taken by surprise, Zanvil couldn't hold Faith and she dodged Lucian and Rick, who were unprepared. Faith ran from them and reached the staircase. The Romanos came after her to catch her but she was already descending the steps, very fast.

The trio were mad but Zanvil was concerned she would stumbled and fall down, but she made to the floor. There was William along with Chris and police chief. Faith ran to her father and hugged him tight.

Looking at the condition of Faith, Chris and William were anxious. She was crying bitterly, which never did anything good to her health.

" D-Dad, Dad p-please t-take me a-away from t-them. " She couldn't form proper words with her hoarse voice.

William saw the Romanos coming down and they were looking very mad. He was feared for her daughter. He don't want them to do any more damage to her. She's barely normal around stranger. But again, they are not just strangers but dangerous, wicked and vicious ones.

" HOW DARE YOU RUN LIKE THAT ? "  Zanvil seethed glaring at Faith, who had her face buried in her dad's chest.

" WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER, YOU BASTARDS. " Chris yelled at them but he composed seeing the shivering Faith beside him. He don't want her to be afraid of him.

" D-Dad, they a-are b-bad, bad p-people, p-please s-save me, Chris p-please d-don't l-leave me h-here p-please. "

" Faith. Come here. " Azron called her calmly. One thing she realised was, Azron was scary than the two others. His everything screamed evil and Faith didn't like him one bit.

" I said, come here Faith. I'm not telling you again. " Azron's patience was running out. Faith shivered everytime he took her name like that.

" She won't come to you, fucker, we're here to take her with us. " That was the last straw. How dare he threaten us to take her away from us?

Azron punched his already bruised face and yanked Faith away from her father. Faith let out a scream looking at Chris. His nose was bleeding.

" Leave her, Azron. " His father tried to stop him but one look from Azron and their guards held them in place.

Azron threw her over his shoulder like a sack of grains, " better. " He said looking at William and chris who were held captive. He looked at the chief, daring him to say anything but he knew he wouldn't dare.