22. Shopping.

So don't you worry
your pretty little mind
because people throw rocks
at things that shine.✨

" Hello. " Zanvil's voice was devoid of any emotion.

" Hello mio figlio. "

" Why did you call? "

" Urgh, straight to the point I see." The old man let out a humourless chuckle.

" Again, why did you call? "

" Officer called. Seems like there is a fucking rat under your asses that tipped about the shipment. What the fuck are you all doing? " Zanvil's hold on the phone hardened, his patience running thin by each passing second.

" That would be taken care of."

" It should. You're running Mafia for fuck's sake- "

" We. Know. What. We're. Doing. " Zanvil seethed each word with anger. The brothers absolutely hated their father.

No one talked for a second. Azron and Lucian were listening to their conversation, sitting in their office. Aurora laid on the sofa, chatting with Faith. They exchanged their numbers soon after the dinner yesterday. Aurora became a good friend to her with in few hours.

" Right. Mr. Ross is visiting to New York tomorrow to meet you all, along with his daughter. He's interested to marry her off to you- " but before he can finish his sentence, Zanvil butted in.

" Oh my my, you don't get the message
'Father'. Do you? Or, did you not get the gift we sent you? What was her name again? " Zanvil taunted him. He personally cut the tongue of the whore his father sent that day.

" Scarlett. "

" Yeah, Whatever. I thought you learnt your lesson, but sure you didn't. No problem padre, send another puttana, I'll send you a bigger gift this time. " Zanvil said, making sure he showed the hatred everytime he had to call him 'Father'.

" Don't fucking dare Ragazzo-- "

" Oh I Would Fucking Dare. Don't You Think You Can Order Us Around. "

" Oh, I see, speaking about puttane, I heard you got a new play thing. " As soon as his father said that, the trio's blood ran cold. They shared a stern look as Zanvil asked him.

He's not taking about Faith. Is he?

" What the fuck are you talking about? "

No no. He shouldn't know about her. He Fuckin-

"  yeah,  that you brothers are whoring around with a puttana and mind I add a teenager? Wait! Is she even legal? Don't tell me you all some fucking pedophiles. " He laughed while Zanvil gritted his teeth.

" Is that so? If minor pussies interests you, I can also arrange that son. Just ask, I'll provide younger whores-"

" I DARE YOU CALL HER A WHORE AGAIN. " Zanvil shouted in rage, throwing the paper weight in to the mirror. Azron slammed his hand on the table, making the glass crack with the impact while Lucian was looking deadly with nerves popping in his forehead.

" Oh, Is she not? I heard she's beautiful too. Why don't you send her here once-" Nathaniel tried to rile them up more just to know the status of that young girl he heard from his men. When they told him initially, he didn't believe because he knew his sons and their sadism. There was no chance they will be interested in some fucking teenager, but when he came to know them paying frequent visits to her home, it spiked his interest.