27. Love

Faith sat there breathing hard. What ever Zanvil just did, took her breath away. When she came back from that mind-blowing orgasm, she felt a pang in her heart. After a moment the reality actually started to sink in. She just realised she let him do whatever they wanted. She knows she could've put up some more fight but she didn't. Maybe , if only she resisted them more they would've left her alone. Just maybe. But who is she kidding? Even though she foolishly hoped that to come true, she just knows in her heart they're never gonna let her go. She just knew it but she refused to admit or accept that. Her face twitched in anger seeing the smirk on the brother's face. All she felt was hate and loathe on herself. She cursed herself for even letting him touch her again.

But she was confused and scared of the things happening to her. Somehow in all this hating their dominance over her life and her body, when did she got so comfortable around them? Is she starting to develop some feelings on them? No way, she can't. She just can't.

They are monsters. Her heart screamed.

She's disappointed. No, she was disgusted with herself for enjoying what they are doing to her and letting it happen again and again to herself. Why the hell I can't control my body? She hates that feeling whenever they make her feel so good and whenever they treat her like a princess. How can she forget the very hands that pleasured her were the ones that slashed people open. The very money they spend on her are from people's blood and tears.

Seeing her face drop, Zanvil asked cupping her face. " What happened kitten? "

" YOU! YOU HAPPENED. "

Azron's eyes turned cold at her raised voice.

" WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS TO ME? " She cried stuffing her face in her hands.

" You all are b-bad. I d-don't want to be here. I- I want ch-chris. " Faith croaked crying in frustation. Everything that happened in the last months worn her out.

" Kitten- "

" DON'T TOUCH ME." She backened when Zanvil tried to touch her. Don't t-touch me. P-please. "

She never felt this much anger ever in her life. But now, she was upset, mad, angry on herself, her dad and especially Chris. He always used to say that everyone has to cross him before reaching for her, that he won't let anything happen to her, that he always would protect her baby sister. But today, he wasn't here. Let alone today, he left her long back.

She felt helpless before these monsters. She wanted to go away. She wanted help yet no one was there for her. Trio were hurting every one who could help her get away from them. Hailey, they almost killed her, Brian- they wanted to kill him, Chris-

Suddenly she felt her world spin for a second when a thought hit her.

Chris?

Chris!!!

Is he even alright?

Did t-they hurt him!!!

Sweat beads formed on her forehead as everything happened so far fuelled her suspicion more.

They are monsters who ripped her away from her family. Her life. Her happiness. Her everything.

Now she doesn't even know if her own brother is alive or not. She may forgive anything but she will die before she let them do any kind of harm to her Chris.

The sudden business trip and he told it was just for two days but he never come back. Her unanswered calls, messages and there was not even a single call from him for the past 6 weeks.Now that she think of this, everything pointed to her hunch.