37. Just a name.

" Какого хрена ты только что сказал? " Nikolai snapped fisting her hair hard, that she felt as if he's going to rip her hair off her head. 

{ What the fuck did you just say?  }

" Faith Anderson. " She screamed not wasting a second. The twins pushed her onto the ground and stood up alarmed. Mila saw them wear their pants cursing under their breath. She was scared by the anger that's radiating off of them in waves. She wasn't so confident now that she'd make it alive from here.

The twins paced the rooms breathing heavy and she was still on the floor not knowing what to do. She was so scared to even utter a word.

" Нет, нет, брат. Это невозможно. " Nikolai repeated again and again as if he's assuring himself. Igor slammed his hands on the desk trying to withhold his rage.

{ No, no brother. It can't be possible. }

" Anderson? " He asked in a cold voice, the question directed towards Mila. She nodded her head in fear before croaking out a meek yes.

" It's just a name. It's just a name. Right brother? " Nikolai asked out of his breath.

" Блядь " Igor cursed pushing his brother into the couch. His hands on his shoulders, restricting him from standing up.

" Take a deep breath Niko. It's just a name. " Igor gripped his jaw, but he himself wasn't sure. He had this strange feeling combined with the rage, he wanted to kill them.

" Describe. " His voice sent a chill down her spine. She didn't need to tell twice as she started describing Faith.

" Lean, She had glossy skin, leaf-brown hair. " Nikolai and Igor listened carefully picturing, comparing it with their little Faith. She had gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. They never saw someone with having that naturally. It added to her innocence.

" She has blue eyes- " she heart a sharp intake of breath. Nikolai was glaring at her while Igor had a faraway look on his face. Their Faith had rapture-blue eyes, that attracted the brothers in a blink. The most beautiful and loved feature of their beloved.

" Family. " Nikolai asked.

" Has a Father I know of. I don't know anything about her yet."

" Get out. Bring that bitch to us soon or else you will die. " Igor dismissed her and she wasted no time to scurry out of the door.

" What do you think Igor? "

" What I think is, she's a whore who just happened to have her name and nothing else. I'll kill that slut for having that name. Bloody cunt. " He gritted, his face hardened. The impulse to kill that girl who had their beloved's name was at peak. He wanted to rip her into pieces.

Nikolai stayed silent without uttering a word.

" Fucking bitch, this is all her fault. " Mila cursed out, throwing the things in her room. She was obsessed with the twins. She just wanted to make them happy and nothing else. She tries so hard to impress them, lure them and it works too. They don't fuck any women twice but her. That should count something, but the truth is, they just treat her as a good fuck and since she's a trained assassin, they let her near them. She volunteered to go and find more about the Romanos, to help bring them down for Ivanovs. She thought, may be then, Ivanovs will see the love she has for them.

" I'll bring that bitch and kill her myself. Fucking whore. " She promised herself before leaving the room to go back to New York.

.

.

.

Faith was standing at the window, gazing at the beautiful garden Romanos have. Such a serene place. She wanted to go and explore the place but she knew they wouldn't allow. Romanos property was located in a much secluded part of the city. Far away from the buzzing life of the new york city. She can see men, strolling  with heavy guns loaded. Security.