28. Space.

In your eyes, there's a heavy blue
One to love and one to lose
Sweet divine, a heavy truth
Water or wine, don't make me choose✨

" So, that's all about it boss. I'm monitoring everyone closely and I'll report to you when I find him. " The man spoke confidently before closing the file which contained the information of the new interns in the company as well as in their mafia. No one is recruited easily as they have to go through a series of intense training and shoot outs. If they manage to survive, they are welcomed only after digging into their past but some drop out soon after taking a glance of attacks they have to face and some aren't fitting up to  regole mafiose. Because loyalty matters the most when they are willing to enter the mafia. No one goes against the capo.

The trio didn't unveil their identity as Caporegime, The ultimate rulers. They are hiding this ever since they took the title three years ago. Not even their men know about them, only a few close, trusted, worthy people. Yet, the normal people fear them because of their tactics and cruelty in business world. They aren't named vicious just like that. The Romano brothers are savage.

" I want that Figlio di puttana at any cost. " Lucian commanded brusquely, swirling his finger around the glass of whiskey.
The man bowed before leaving the room.

Lucian is hell bent on finding that rat, his bastard-of-a-father mentioned. He's also looking for that man's dog who told him about their Faith. He couldn't take the issue lightly. If it involves Faith, everything is fucking serious to them.

Lucian is so close to catch them both. He'd find those fuckers and hand them to Zanvil who will sure take good care of them. After all, he promised them to his brother.

Azron is in a meeting with a new company. Though it is a startup, their name outshined so fast. It is their first time to consult the Romano's because they wanted to tie up with Romano's for a project.

A large hotel chain is to be developed in the heart of the New York City and if Azron is to sign this project with this company, it will get to the top in this competitive world just like that. It will become prominent overnight, because tying up with Romano's Empire was not at all a child's play.

﹏﹏﹏﹏

The whole team was nervous as fuck with just a glance at Azron. The powerful aura radiating off him had everyone sweating. There were 4 men and 2 women in the conference hall. A man in early 20's began explaining the presentation on the screen, occassionally wiping up the sweat beads on his forehead as everyone sat straight, afraid of this devil in disguise.

Azron leaned on his  back, clicking a pen with his left hand and his right hand was fiddling his own rings. He sat with one leg on top of the other with a serious glint in his eyes. His surprisingly soft pink full lips were pursed while his eyes were scrutinizing the matter.

His grey eyes were calculated and focused on the display and all the members there. His hair was tousled with all his fingers running over it from morning and his eyes were dull indicating his tiredness but he is still radiating the very same powerful aura. He pursed his lips into a thin line while observing every move of the man infront of him. His hooded eyes, didn't gave out any expression just like his stern face.

He looked straight but the way the women were giving him looks of lust, didn't go unnoticed by him.

" Well, I guess that’s about all I have sir. " The man concluded his presentation and stood silent, shifting his weight on each leg nervously. No one talked for a minute and he couldn't bring himself to ask a question to the devil sitting infront. They were anxious of Azron's response because if he rejects them today, they will sure be doomed. They were certain to convince him by hook or crook.