CHAPTER 12 - RAAVI SHIVA MARRIED?

Raavi enters a room decorated with flowers and petals. She sits down and cries terribly. She throws away all the things around her. When the door opens and guy dressed in sherwani and sehra enters.

Raavi walks up to him and slaps him hard.

Raavi : I HATE YOU MICHAEL. I HATE YOU.

The Guy : Aye chipkali, itna zor se kaun maarta hain?

Shiva removes the sehra and looks at Raavi

Raavi : Shiva tu?

Raavi cries and hugs him. Shiva hugs her back.

Raavi : Meri shaadi toh michael se

Shiva : Nahi hui. Mere saath hui.

Raavi looks at him surprised. 

FLASHBACK

Shiva and Krish peek through window and are surprised to see Raavi being forced to sit down to get married. 

MR. ZEN : Raavi bola tha na mehanga padega. Ab tu dekh abhi Michael aayega aur tum dono ki shaadi ho jaayegi. 

Raavi looks at him shocked and tries to frees herself.

Raavi : Nahi aisa nahi ho sakta. 

Shiva see that Michael enters in bike and sits beside Raavi and holds her hand. Shiva fumes in anger seeing this and turns to enter the house when krish holds his hand.

Krish : Shiva ruk dimaag se kaam le. Dekh Raavi ki jaan ko khatra hain. Usse kuch bhi ho sakta hain.

Shiva : Par hamare pass bahot kam time hain. Kuch toh karna padega.

Krish : Mere pass ek idea hain. 

Krish stand infront of the gate of house.

Guards : Ae kon hain tu?

Krish shouts so that Michael can hear what he is saying. 

Krish : Aree voh bahar jo bike thi voh chori ho gai hain. 

Michael stands and run out to see bike.  He doesn't find his bike and looks here and there when a rod hits his head. It turns out to be Shiva. Shiva changes into his clothes and Krish takes away Michael from there.

Shiva dressed as Michael enters wearing Sehra. Eventually Raavi and Shiva get married.

MR.ZEN : Aree Michael ab toh sehra utha.

Zen comes closer to remove sehra when he hears police siren.

Zen: Tum dono jao tumhare liye hotel book ki hain.  Mein yaha sambhal lunga.

Shiva Raavi leave followed by heavy guards.

Shiva doesn't say anything as the guards still have weapons. Raavi keeps crying the entire journey and finally reach hotel where guards stop at the entrance. 

PRESENT 

Shiva narrates her everything.