CHAPTER 26 - Kitne Surprise !

After a long mehendi ceremony. Raavi reaches home and change her clothes. She adores her mehendi and blushingly smiles. Anita calls her up.

Anita : Raavi, Tu sangeet pe dance karegi na? Kyunki Shiva toh na bol raha hain.

Raavi : Kya Shiva ne na bol diya? Gadhera. Mein toh dulhan hoon mein dance nahi karogi. Mein toh enjoy karungi.

Anita : Shiva nahi kar raha Isliye tu bhi na bol rahi hain. Sahi hain tum dono ka.

Raavi : Acha thikay sorry. Mein actually dance karnewali hoon par tu kisiko batana mat. Surprise hain Shiva ke liye.

Anita : Ohho surprise ha. Acha thikay nahi bataungi kisiko. Chal mein phone rakhti hoon bahot kaam hain.

As Anita cuts the call. She laughs out loudly with Rishita Dev and Krish.

Anita : Sahi hain yeh dono ka. Dono ek dusre ko surprise dene wale hain aur unn dono ko hi nahi malum ki saamne wala dance karega.

Krish : Yeh dono toh surprise de hi rahe hain ek dusre ko. Kyun na hum inko ek surprise de.

Dev : Haan inke liye couple dance arrange karte hain.

Krish : Haan best.

Here Raavi feels that Shiva might dance so she thinks of a trick to find it out if he is really not gonna dance. She calls up Shiva.

Raavi : Shiva tu hamare sangeet people dance nahi karega?

Shiva : Mein kyun karun. Mein dulha hoon. Mein toh enjoy karunga.

Raavi : Acha. Maine toh socha tha ki agar tu dance karega toh tu jo mangega voh mein dungi tujhe.

Shiva : Toh fir ready reh dene ke liye.

Raavi : Matlab tu dance karnewala hain.

Shiva covers his mouth. He regrets that he blurted out the truth.

Shiva : Mein dance karun ya na karun usse kya farak padta hain. Mujhe jo chahiye voh toh mein lekar rahunga. Uske liye dance kyun karun.

Raavi : Huh. Free mein kuch nahi milta. Dance karega toh shayad mil jaaye.

Shiva : Nahi chahiye apne pass hi rakh gadheri.

Shiva cuts the call.

Raavi : Gadhera.

Next evening a hall was booked for Sangeet. It was decorated beautifully. Krish was the host of event. Shiva and Raavi were supposed to arrive the venue hand in hand. Shiva was waiting for Raavi at the entrance as Krish was about to make the announcement of their arrival. Raavi arrived dressed in multicolor embroidered lehenga. Shiva held her hand and whispered in her ear.

Shiva : Hot lag rahi hain!

Raavi gasped at his comment.

Raavi : Tu din bhar din besharam hota ja raha hain.

Both chuckled and entered the venue hand in hand. They kept looking at each other. They settled down and were excited to watch the performances. First Raavi's masi and Masa danced. Then Dhara and Gautam. Next was the performance of Krish Dev Anita and Rishita. They danced on ' Mere Yaar ki Shaadi hain' and ' Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta hain tu hain I'll be Alright.' Raavi and Shiva both got emotional seeing them dance. They also showed some memorable photos and videos of their friendship which was beautiful. Raavi ran and hugged all of them. Shiva joined them. Krish took over the stage.

Krish : Ok so Shiva, Raavi has prepared a special performance for you.

Raavi smiled at him and went to stage. She gracefully danced on ' Teri Ore' and ' Leja Re'. Shiva was awestruck seeing her dancing moves. Raavi kept looking at him during the whole dance to see his reaction. Raavi came and sit beside him.

Shiva : Mere liye firse alag se karna tu yeh.

Raavi : Acha. Kyun karun tune mere liye dance nahi kiya na.

Raavi cutely frowned and looked away.

Shiva : Ab toh tujhe karna padega.

Saying this Shiva got up and went to stage.

Shiva : Sirf tere liye Raavi.

Shiva danced on ' Tenu leke mein jaavanga' and ' Churake Dil Mera'. Raavi smiled widely at his performance. Shiva came and sat beside her. Raavi pulled his cheeks. Shiva kissed her hand.

Shiva : Deal yaad haina.

Raavi blushed and looked down. Krish took over the stage.

Krish : Tumne toh ek dusre ko surprise de diya ab hamari baari. Chalo lights off. Love Birds stage pe aa jao.

Raavi and Shiva came on the stage. Suddenly a romantic song started playing. Shiva held out his hand and asked Raavi for dance. Raavi held his hand. Shiva held her waist and Raavi kept her hands on his shoulder. Both danced gracefully. He twirled and lifted her. He put her down and kissed her forehead. Raavi smiled seeing him. All clapped for them. Shiva whispered in his ear that he would come to meet her at night and so she should keep her window open. Raavi nodded. Both of them got busy in guests and relatives. Finally they reached home at late night. Raavi messaged Shiva that she was tired and hence he should come the next day. She wore shorts and crop Tshirt and lied on the bed scrolling the sangeet pictures.