CHAPTER 37 - The End

After Shiva was back to his health again, Shiva started joining the office and started doing work. It was month end and office committee called up Raavi asking her if she wants to quit. Raavi looks at Shiva and tells committee that she will let them know by night. By then Shiva and Raavi had started staying together because Raavi was taking care of Shiva. But now as he was alright how will she stay close to him? After all the work Shiva told Raavi that he would drop her. They sat in car. They had a normal conversation. Shiva stopped at her house.

Raavi : Shiva mujhe tumhare saath rehna hain.

Shiva : Kyun?

Raavi : Kyun kya hota hain? Mein tumhare saath nahi rahogi toh kaun rahega? Biwi hoon mein tumhari.

Shiva : Matlab?

Raavi : Itna toh direct bol rahi hoon ab aur kya chahiye tumhe?

Shiva : Mujhe sach mein kuch nahi samaj raha Raavi.

Shiva told her controlling his smile.
Raavi gets irritated.

Raavi : Yahi ki..I love you aur mujhe tumhare saath hi rehna hain.

Shiva : Yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hain ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho par saath mein kyun rehna chahti hoon? I mean tumne hi bola tha ki tum mujhe kabhi maaf nahi kar paogi and all.

Raavi : Shiva tu itna bewakoof kaise ho sakta hain? Saath mein isliye rehna chahti hoon kyunki tum se dur nahi reh sakti. Tumhe khona nahi chahti. Maaf toh main tumhe pehle hi karne wali thi par tumhara accident hogya aur... (sobs) Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata na toh mein kabhi maaf nahi kar paati khudko.

Raavi hugs him tightly. Shiva encircles his arms around her and hug her back caressing her hair. They stay in that moment for sometime. Shiva then separates and drives the car but Raavi falls asleep on his shoulder. Shiva smiles seeing her. They reach his house. Shiva picks her up in his arms and take her to bed. Raavi opens her eyes as she senses some movement. She looks at him lovingly. He makes her lie on the bed and turns to leave when Raavi holds his hand and pulls him. He falls on her. Raavi claims his lips without wasting a moment. Shiva kiss her back with same intensity. Both part ways when they lack oxygen. Shiva bends down and kiss her napeline moving downwards. He opens one button of her shirt which she is wearing and kiss her on her cleavage. Raavi holds his shoulder tightly. He opens another button and kiss her there again. Slowly he opens up all buttons and kiss her on belly. He caresses her thighs as she has worn a formal skirt upto her knee. Raavi turns and hovers over him. She removes history shirt and kiss him on his neck leaving a Hickey there. She roams his hands all over the torso drawing circles and kissing in between. Shiva loved this bold avatar of Raavi. Shiva's hand goes to her back and lands on her bra hook. He opens it and turns her. He removes it and takes each of the breast in his mouth one by one taking his time to tease her. Raavi moans in pleasure. The rest of the night passes in pleasure. Next day Raavi wakes up to find her head on his chest. She smiles seeing him and pecks him on his lips. Shiva wakes up and pull her more closer. Raavi touches his neck and kiss him on the hickey. Shiva opens his eyes. Raavi giggles seeing him. Shiva looks at her and smile.

Shiva : I missed your smile.

Raavi : Sirf smile?

Shiva : Aur bhi bahot kuch but agar voh bola toh tum bologi kitna besharam hogya hain.

Raavi : Voh toh tu hain hi.

Shiva turns and cage her under him.

Shiva : Mujhe besharam hone mein koi problem nahi hain.

Raavi blush and push him away.

Raavi : Mujhe committe ko inform bhi karna hain Shiva ki

Shiva : Tum yeh job quit kar rahi hoon.