CHAPTER 16 - Who Will Win?

IN MORNING

Raavi wakes up in the morning and gets freshen up and goes down and wait for Rahul. She already sees scooty there and sits on it waiting for Rahul when someone sits beside her and holds the handle. She is stunned to see Shiva

Raavi : Tu????

Shiva : Haan

Raavi : Tu yaha kya kar raha hain? Aur Rahul kaha hain?

Shiva : Usne hi toh mujhe bheja. Usse neend aa rahi thi Isliye

Raavi : Aree par

Shiva : Tujhe seekhni hain ki nahi?

Raavi : Acha thik hain

Shiva first teaches her how to start the scooty. He make her hold the handle and puts his hand on her and instructs her to start the scooty. Raavi gets nervous seeing Shiva so close. His hot breath on her neck makes her tickle.

Shiva : Chalu kar

Raavi : Haan

The entire teaching session had been making Raavi nervous and tickle whereas Shiva enjoyed the closeness. Raavi went back to terrace when Rahul wakes up.

Rahul : Sorry Raavi aaj pata nahi aankh khuli kaise nahi. 

Raavi : Its okay Rahul

Rahul: Kal se pakka shuru karenge

Raavi: Shiva sikha raha hain mujhe ab usse hi sikhane do.

Raavi leaves and Rahul slaps his forehead. Shiva smirks seeing this and remembers making Rahul's phone silent at night so that he couldn't wake up.

Next few days goes away like these only where Shiva teaches Raavi scooty and both sleep on terrace because guests had stayed few days more. Raavi and Shiva couldn't meet the entire day as guests were leaving and Shiva had to drop them at station. They met at night in their room.

Raavi : Thank you Shiva .

Shiva: Kis liye?

Raavi: Mujhe scooty sikhane ke liye.

Shiva: Vese mein tere liye kuch laya hoon.

Raavi: Kya?

Shiva shows her an anklet. Raavi smiles seeing it and takes it from his hand.

Raavi: Kitna sundar hain yeh. Thank you.

Shiva looks at her. Raavi notices this and turns. Shiva holds her hand, takes anklet from her hand and bends down and sits in one knee. He holds her leg and keeps on his thigh. 

Raavi: Shiva mein kar dungi

Shiva keeps finger on her lips. He makes her wear the anklet and gently kisses her feet.

Raavi blushes and takes away her leg and turns away and goes to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

IN KITCHEN

Dhara : Aree Raavi aa gai , chal kal makar sankrant hain bahot tayari karni hain.

Neha : Haan kal toh bahot maza aayega

Nikhil: Ha tumlog sirf dekhna ha patang hum ladke udayenge

Raavi : Kyun hum bhi udayenge

Shiva: Tumlog udaoge? 

Gautam: Haha

All guys laugh.

Dhara: Oh hello isme hasne jaisa kya hain?

Raavi : Haan , ek kaam karte hain kal ek mukable rakhte hain

Neha : Haan girls vs boys.

Nikhil: Kya?

Raavi : Kyun darr gaye?

Shiva : Nahi , Thik hain kal mukabla hoga. 

Everyone agreees. Raavi ignores Shiva the whole day. Shiva tries talking to her but fails.

Raavi enters the room after finishing all the chores. As soon as she opens the door Shiva pulls her hand and slams her against the wall.

Raavi : Kya?

Shiva : Tu baat kyun nahi kar rahi?

Raavi : Kyunki kal mukabla hain hamara toh thoda aisa competitive feel hona chahiye na. 

Shiva : Yeh koi india pakistan ki match nahi hain jo tu usko itna seriously le rahi hain.

Raavi : Mere liye toh hain. Mein kal jeetke hi rahungi.

Shiva: Tu na

Raavi : Bas ab direct kal baat hogi byee

Shiva : Are par

Raavi changes her clothes and sleep. Shiva looks at her.

Shiva : (in mind) yeh chipkali ko toh mein jeetne nahi dunga.

He smirks seeing her as an idea pops in his mind.