CHAPTER 22 - Surprise On The Way

Raavi looks left and right and then looks down in embarrassment. She slowly asks.

Raavi : Toh fir kiske liye hain?

Shiva : Krish

Raavi : Kya? Krish ke kiye.

She turns towards The Girl and her parents.

Raavi : Hamara Krish toh bahot acha hain, bahot mehnat karta hain aur uska sense of humor toh best hain. Ekdum loyal aur honest hain hamara Krish.

Krish : Bas abhi Raavi kitna taarif karegi, Shiva jal ke raakh ho jaayega.

Raavi looks at Shiva and then turns away.

Raavi : Vese tumhara naam kya hain?

Kirti : Kirti naam hain mera.

Raavi smiles and stands beside Rishita. Krish and Kirti talk and decides that they would meet for some more time and then decide further. Soon Kirti and her parents leaves.

Rishita : Raavi tum kitni cute ho.

Anita : Matlab itni jealousy. Humne bola tha na tujhe Shiva se pyaar hogya hain.

Raavi looks down shyly. Raavi goes towards Dhara and greets her and asks her if she has prepared everything for the surprise party. Raavi spots Shiva behind Dhara signing her to meet him in room. However she deliberately ignores him.

Raavi : Aunty mujhe bahot bhook lagi hain.

Dhara : Haan sab baith jao khaane mein abhi khaana laati hoon.

All sit together on dining table. Shiva signs her to sit beside him,  however she sits between Rishita and Anita.

Dev : Vese Raavi bahot acha confession tha.

Raavi blushes hard. Shiva notices that and lovingly adores her.

Krish : Aree baapre Shiva ghoorna bandh kar varna khaana thanda ho jaayega. Baad mein romance kar lena room mein.

Shiva slaps him on his arms.

Rishita : Raavi fresh hoke neeche mil hume.  Mera aur Dev ka shaadi ka album aaya hain. Hum saath mein dekhte hain.

Raavi : Wow haan thik hain.

When Raavi went into the kitchen she saw Shiva still eating his food. So she decides to get freshen up quickly so that she don't have to face him. She goes into her room, takes out a blue suit and goes into the bathroom to change. When she comes out she doesn't see anyone. She starts going out when a pair of hands pull her back.

Shiva grabs her by waist and pulls her closer. Shiva kisses her cheek.

Shiva : I missed you

Raavi : Maine bhi.

Shiva caresses her cheek.

Shiva : Neeche kya bol rahi thi?

Raavi : Bola na ek baar sunay nahi diya kya.

Shiva : firse bol

Raavi : Shiva mein aise apni dil ki baat batana nahi chahti thi. Maine Bahot acha surprise plan kiya tha iske liye par sab kharab hogya.

She looks down sadly.

Shiva holds her chin and make her look into his eyes.

Shiva : Tu abhi bhi kar sakti hain yeh surprise. Mujhe acha lagega.

Raavi smiles and hugs him. Shiva hugs her back. He kisses her neck and earlobe. Raavi clutches his shirt tightly. Shiva puts her hair on one side and place several kisses from her jaw to collar bone.

Raavi : Shiva

Shiva gets aroused hearing his name from her mouth. The movement of her lips when she said his name made him go crazy. He wanted her more. So he grabbed her waist more tightly making her chest collide with his chest. He removed her dupatta exposing her arms and full neck. He caressed her arms with his fingers. He bends down and kissed her bare shoulders.

Rishita : Raavi Raavi kaha hain?Jaldi aa?

Raavi get startled.

Shiva : Na bol de Rishita ko.

Raavi : Nahi mujhe album dekhna hain.

Shiva : Jooth! Mujhse bhaagne ka bahana hain.

Raavi rolls her eyes. She grabs her dupatta from his hands and leaves. Shiva also goes and stands with Dev and Krish near girls watching them all giggling and adoring the pictures.

Anita : Rishita kitni pyaari lag rahi hain.

Rishita : Haan Anita. Voh din mere zindagi ka sabse special din tha. Kitne dreams the mere aur Dev ne sab pure kiye mere liye.

Krish : Tum ladki ke shaadi ke dreams khatam hi nahi hote.

Raavi : Kyun na ho? Ek hi toh shaadi hoti hain toh dreams toh honge hi na. Hamare liye har function special hota hain.

Anita : Ab toh bas meri hi shaadi baki hain. I hope jaldi se mujhe bhi koi mile.

Krish : Ek minute Raavi ki shaadi ho gai? Matlab tu iss shaadi ko maanti hain Raavi?

Raavi nods and smiles. All hug her in excitement. Rishita shows her haldi picture where Raavi shared how she had seen some particular decoration on internet and that she had loved it.
Raavi gets all happy seeing wedding pictures of Raavi. Shiva looks at her and thinks something. He goes to Dhara and Gautam and share his thoughts about something. Gautam and Dhara happily agrees. Shiva along with Dev and Krish goes out.

Raavi ask Dhara about Shiva whereabouts.

Dhara : Kuch kaam se gaya hain aata hi hoga.

Raavi : Acha hain. Mein Krish ko bolti hoon usse 12 baje ke pehle ghar par nahi laaye. Hum decoration chalu karte hain.

Dhara nods. Raavi informs Krish about not bringing Shiva home early. Prafulla and Mausa pa arrives at home. Raavi gets happy seeing them.

Raavi : Aap log yaha

Prafulla : Voh

Dhara : Maine bulaya.  Shiva ka birthday haina Isliye.

All start doing decoration and then go into the room to change clothes.