CHAPTER 25 - Mehendi Ceremony

Dhara Raavi Anita and Rishita go for shopping for Mehendi dress while Shiva Krish Dev go for Shiva's dress. Shiva selects a green kurta and send its picture to Raavi. Shiva messages her telling to send her dress picture as well. But she refuses telling him to directly see her at the venue.

At night Shiva again knocks at Raavi's window. Raavi knew that it was Shiva.

Raavi : Shiva tu abhi nahi aa sakta andar.

Shiva : Kyun?

Raavi : Mein apna mehendi dress trial kar rahi hoon.

Shiva : Mujhe dekhna hain. Mein aa raha hoon

Raavi : Nahi matlab nahi. Kal dekh lena.

Shiva opens the window slowly. As Raavi hears this she quickly hide behind the curtains.

Shiva : Ae kabootar bahar nikal chal.

Raavi : Nahi

Shiva comes closer to her. He holds the curtains but Raavi had hold the curtains more tightly. Shiva leans closer and kisses her cheek. She gets lost in his eyes during which she doesn't realize that Shiva removed the curtains. Raavi comes into senses and looks down. Shiva looks at her. She was wearing a green sleevless choli and lehenga. She hadn't wore her dupatta yet so she reaches for her dupatta but Shiva holds her hand.

Shiva : Achi lag rahi hain.

Raavi looks here and there. He takes dupatta and wraps across her chest. He whispers in her ear.

Shiva : Mehendi lagane ke baad kal store room mein milna. Agar nahi aayi toh sabke saamne se uthake lekar jaunga.

Shiva goes away. Raavi smiles and happily twirls with dupatta.

Next day all gather for mehendi ceremony. Raavi is sitting and getting mehendi applied. Shiva comes down wearing Green Kurta. Raavi looks at him with amazement. Shiva had kept his upper two buttons of kurta open revealing his chest. Raavi signed him to close it. Shiva laughs at her childish act. Rishita Anita dance on maahi ve. Krish Dev dance on dilwale dulhania le jaayenge. Raavi is done with her mehendi.

Dhara : Raavi ab tu aaram kar.

Shiva signs Raavi to come to store room. Raavi nods negatively. Shiva glares at her and starts taking steps towards her. Raavi remembers his condition.

Raavi : Mein washroom jaake aati hoon.

Raavi hurriedly goes upstairs. Shiva follows her. Raavi waits outside store room. Shiva comes and pulls her by waist into the washroom. He keeps his hands on her bare waist. Raavi stares at him. Shiva pinches her waist bringing her into senses.

Raavi : Aisa kaun karta hain?

Shiva shows her his palm which has Raavi written on it. She smiles seeing it.

Raavi : Mera naam kitna khoobsurat lag raha hain

Shiva : Haan bilkul tere jaisa.

Raavi : Tera naam dhund.

Shiva leans closer and kisses her on the left side of chest at the edge of blouse. Raavi didn't expected this reaction and moans.

Raavi :Shiva yeh tu

Shiva : Mera naam toh tere dil mein haina.

Raavi nods. Shiva kisses her neck and jawline and collar bone. He roams her hands on waist and draws several circles there making her tickle.

Raavi : Yeh galat hain. Mein tujhe haath bhi nahi laga sakti mehendi ke vajah se.

Shiva : Pata hain Isliye toh bulaya hain.

Raavi signs him to bend a little. Raavi kisses him on his cheek and eyes.

Krish : Love Birds Bahar aao. Sab dhund rahe hain.

Raavi : Isko kisne bataya.

Shiva : Maine taki voh hume alert kar sake.

Shiva holds her and kisses her on lips. Raavi reciprocates happily. Shiva opens the door for Raavi. As Shiva is behind Raavi. Shiva touches her bare back. He trails his fingers on her bare back. She shuts her eyes.

Rishita (coughs): Raavi chal.

Raavi leaves with Rishita. Shiva rubs his hair and smiles.