CHAPTER 20 - What's The Surprise?

Next morning Shiva woke up due to tingling voice of some bangles. He opened his eyes and there she was , wait, what the hell why was she wearing saree thought Shiva. 

Raavi had worn a sleevless blouse with petticoat and she had almost draped her saree. She was just setting her pallu on shoulder. She looked elegant in pink. The sleevless blouse exposed her arms. Her curvy waist and belly was making him weak. And as she turned back to check out herself in the mirror. Shiva could see her back as the blouse was half untied. Shiva gasped.

She turned and was about to enter the bathroom when Shiva swiftly stood up and held her dori. Raavi stopped in her tracks and looked back. Shiva pulled her back with the help of dori and put his hands on her belly and started to roam his hands there.

Raavi : Shiva

Shiva signed her to be quiet. He pulled her hair on one side and kissed her neck and started trailing kisses down her spine sending shivers to her. He untied her dori and pulled her sleeve down and kissed her on her shoulder. 

Raavi : Shiva uth, Shivaa

Shiva gets startled and wake up and looks at her. She was wearing her normal kurti.

Raavi : Shiva tere office se phone hain.

Shiva takes the call and cuts it. He looks at Raavi.

Raavi : Kya hua?

Shiva : Voh mujhe Nagpur jaana padega kuch dino ke liye kaam se

Raavi was folding clothes and asked him.

Raavi : Kitne din ke liye? 

Shiva : 10

Raavi : Kyaaaaa?

Raavi angrily kept all the clothes in cupboard and angrily shut  its door due to which her finger got hurt. Shiva ran to her and took her finger in his mouth.

Shiva : Kya hua itna gussa kyun?

Raavi : Shiva mere pass sirf thode din bache hain decision lene ke liye aur usme bhi tu agar chala jaayega toh mein aur confused ho jaaungi.

Shiva : Jaana zaroori hain Raavi.

Raavi leaves from there. 

Shiva : Ek toh mujhe apne sapne ko control karna padega. Yeh feelings kuch jyada hi uchal rahi hain. 

Shiva had to leave after few days so Shiva was busy in packing and office while Raavi was sad about him going to Nagpur. Even though Shiva tried to cheer her up she would just smile and leave. 

When Shiva was leaving for Nagpur he kissed her forehead and told her that would come as soon as his work finishes.

Shiva had promised to call her in morning before he left for work, next in his lunch break and next at night before he slept. Raavi would eagerly wait for his call at that time and Shiva would left no chance to tease her. But Raavi had got more angry when he told her he had to extend his stay. Raavi missed him badly. She now knew that she had feelings for this gadhera but she was not able to understand how to express it to  him .She was happy that her confusion was clear but at the same time she was upset about him extending his stay.