CHAPTER 14 - Journey to Ahemdabad

Raavi goes near Shiva and glares him angrily.

Raavi: Utar apni shirt.

Shiva: Kyun? Kya karna hain?

Shiva pulls her into his lap and winks at her. Raavi pushes him and looks away. Raavi points finger at him.

Raavi: Dont try to be smart with me. Jitna bola utna kar.

Shiva removes his shirt which is torned at several places. Raavi looks at his hands and back which had bruises. Raavi brings the ointment and slowly applies on him. She brings her mouth near the bruise and slowly blows from mouth to sooth the pain. Shiva looks at her through mirror and smiles.

Raavi : Ae gadhera hass kya raha hain? Chot lagne pe kaun hasta hain? Dekha meri baat maan gaya hota toh yeh hota hi nahi.

Shiva: Agar teri baat maan gaya hota toh abhi tu mujhe aise pyaar se malam nahi lagati na

Raavi: Dekh kitni lag gai.

Shiva: Mujhe lagi hain , tujhe nahi. Toh itna dard tujhe kyun ho raha hain?

Raavi pouts angrily and hands him the ointment.

Raavi: Toh khud hi laga le

Raavi sleeps on the bed and turns away her face. Shiva tries to apply the ointment but fails.

Shiva : Nahi lagani chod.

Shiva opens the drawer and is about to keep the ointment when Raavi holds his hand. Raavi silently applies the ointment and goes back to sleep. 

NEXT MORNING

Raavi wakes up and finds a note beside her which says ' I AM SORRY' - SHIVA.

Raavi smiles seeing it and searches for Shiva and goes down to look for him.

Dhara is making breakfast when Raavi enters the kitchen and looks here and there.

Dhara: Voh station gaya hain.

Raavi: Kyun?

Dhara: Ahemdabad ki tickets book karne hum sabke liye.

Raavi: Ahemdabad?

Dhara: Haan voh Gautam ki behen ki beti ki sagai fix hui haina toh udhar jaana hain 15 din ke liye.

Raavi: Sirf sagai hain toh 15 din kyun?

Dhara: Aree tujhe toh pata hi hain hamari Makar Sankranti udhar hi hoti hain toh hum makar sankrant tak udhar hi rahenge.

Gautam enters.

Gautam: Haan Raavi apni aur Shiva ki bag pack kar lena. Kal raat ki train hain.

Dhara: Haan aur Raavi hum dono aaj shopping ke liye ja rahe hain toh tu ready ho ja.

Raavi nods and leaves to get ready.

Raavi takes out her clothes and enters into the washroom to open the shower but shower doesnt start. She goes out in search of Dhara when she bumps into Shiva.