CHAPTER 21 - Is Shiva Getting Married Again?

Raavi is washing plates in kitchen when her friend Robert from USA calls up.

Robert : Raavi please come back,  I need you urgently.

Raavi : What's the issue but?

Robert : You know I love Tom. We love each other but my parents have come to know about it and they are sending me away to France. I called you because even you know my parents look up to you alot and you somehow always succeed in convincing them in your talks. Please come here

Raavi : Robert but

Robert: Raavi please. Its about love and you know how important love is for me.

Raavi : Yes love is very important.
Okay fine I will leave from here as soon as possible.

Raavi cuts the call and finishes her chore and goes to sleep.

Next morning everyone is doing breakfast when Raavi announces them that she has booked her USA tickets as she has to go there to help her friend.

Shiva : Tune apna decision le liya?

Raavi : Nahi Shiva mein sirf thode dino ke liye ja rahi hoon aur decision mein aake bataungi.

Shiva : Mein aaun saath mein?

Raavi : Tere visa ko time lag jaayega Shiva. Mujhe vaha jaldi se jaldi pahochna hain

Shiva gets sad and leaves for work. Dhara looks at Raavi

Raavi : Aunty mein Shiva ke birthday ke ek din pehle aa jaungi. Toh hamara surprise plan on hain.

Dhara pats her cheek and smiles. Raavi packs her bag because she had to leave for flight the next morning early. She waits for Shiva to arrive at night but he informs her that he would be late. Slowly she falls asleep and when she wakes up she finds Shiva sleeping soundly so she decides to not disturb him and leave for her flight.

Even though she is in USA she is in contact with Dhara for surprise party. She also keeps calling Shiva time to time. She convinces Roberts parents to accept his relationship with Tom. She explains them that Love could be of any gender, color and age. Love is just love. On the other hand Krish informs Dhara that the girl would be arriving to meet after 2 days. Dhara is full busy in preparing Surprise party along with the arrangement of meeting.

One day later when Raavi is sitting at the waiting area for her flight she calls up Dhara.

Raavi : Aunty mein kal shaam tak aa jaungi.

Dhara : Theek hain kal bahot tayari karni hain

Raavi : Kyun aisa kya hain

Dhara : Ladki wale dekhne aa rahe haina Isliye

Raavi : Kya kisko?

On the other Krish and Shiva are fighting in which Shiva slaps Krish's forehead. Dhara angrily yells at him

Dhara : Shiva !

Raavi gets shocked hearing that. She feels like crying.

Dhara : Ha toh kya bol rahi thi tu?

Raavi: Aunty Shiva ne haan bol diya ladki walo ko aane ke liye?

Dhara : Haan Shiva kyun na bolega. Aur vaise bhi abhi toh umar ho gai haina. Kitna wait karega. Acha hi hua jo ladki wale aa rahe hain.

Raavi : Aunty mein aapse baad mein baat karti hoon.

Raavi cuts the call.

Raavi : Kitne bade bade vaade kiye the usne ki mujhse pyaar karta hain aur kisi se nahi karta. Chodungi nahi usko mein. Mein bhi dekhti hoon kal ladki wale usko haan kaise bolte hain.
She starts crying alot.

Raavi : I hate you Shiva! I hate you.

Raavi starts dreaming about Shiva and the girl. She starts thinking whether that girl would be more pretty than her.

Raavi boards the flight. As its a long flight.  Raavi keeps thinking about Shiva and Girl. She cries and cries and slowly falls asleep.

Its Evening in India when her flight lands. She boards down take the cab as soon as possible and reach the entrance of her house. She sees everyone giggling and laughing specially Shiva he IS laughing too much. She sees the girl. She shouts

Raavi : Shivaaaa

Raavi enters and takes out her chappal and points towards the girl's family.

Raavi : Aap jis ladke ko dekhne aaye ho na voh ek no ka besharam, dhokebaaz aur jootha hain. Voh already married hain aur fir bhi dusri shaadi ke liye ladki dekh raha hain.  Mein bol rahi hoon aap chale jao yaha se.

The Girl's parents : Yeh kaun hain? Aur kya bol rahi hain?

Raavi : Mein kaun hoon. Mein uski biwi hoon.

Everyone looks at her confused. Raavi goes towards Shiva. She keeps down her chappal and starts slapping his chest.

Raavi : I hate you Shiva! I hate you. Tu aisa kaise kar sakta hain mere saath. Mein thode din USA kya chali gai. Tu ladki dekhne baith gaya.

Shiva : Raav

Raavi : Chup ekdum chup. Tune toh bola tha tu sirf mujhse pyaar karta haina toh yeh sab kya hain. Aur itni bhi kya jaldi thi shaadi karne ki. Thoda wait nahi kar sakta tha mere liye. Tune aisa kyun kiya Shiva? Mein tujhse itna pyaar karti hoon aur tune mujhe itna bada dhoka diya. Please yeh shaadi mat kar. I LOVE YOU.

She falls on his chest crying. Everyone looks at her and starts laughing. She looks at all confused and shocked at the same time.

Rishita : Raavi, yeh ladki Shiva ko nahi Krish ko dekhne aayi hain. Buddhu!

Raavi : KYA???

Everyone : HAAN HAAN HAAN.