CHAPTER 35 - Raavi gets Drunk

Next morning Raavi wakes up to find herself in Shiva arms. His arms are snaked around her belly and her back is facing his torso. She close her eyes and tears fall from her eyes. She is in his embrace after nine long months. She loved his warmth and presence but he was the reason she has been drifted from her child and she could never forgive him for that. She removed his hand and left for office. When Shiva wakes up. He doesn't find her. He feels something empty. He remembers last night moment and smiles.

Shiva : Mujhe pata hain tum apni feelings ko zyada der control nahi kar paungi.

Shiva gets ready and leaves for office and finds everyone dressed well while Raavi was in her same formal clothes.
When Raavi came into the cabin to give some file Shiva spoke to her.

Shiva : Raavi aaj party hain.

Raavi : Haan toh

Shiva : Sab kitne ache se tayar huye hain. Tum bhi kapde change kar lo

Raavi : Nahi

Shiva : Haan Shruti aur Riya jese dress carry kar rahi hain vese tumse nahi hoga. I can understand.

Raavi : Kya kaha tumne? Tum yeh bol rahe ho? Yaad nahi new year ke din kaise maine..

But Raavi stops in midway.

Shiva : Kaise tumne kya? Voh toh puraani baatein hain. Ab tumse nahi hoga. Guarantee

Raavi looks at him angrily and slams the file on table and goes away. Shiva chuckles. In Evening Shiva comes out of his cabin and take all the people to terrace. He notices that Raavi is missing. The terrace is decorated well. It has speakers light food everything. Shiva thanks Riya and Shruti for managing everything. They smile sweetly. Shiva sees Raavi entering the party in red plain mini dress which was upto little above her knee. It fitted her body perfectly. Shiva gets lost in her.

Shruti : Oh my God Raavi. Yeh tum ho?

Shruti Riya make fun of her. They tell her how boring she is and this dress wont change her boring personality. Raavi is fed up to hear the word " boring " again and again. She looks at Shiva that he might defend her but in vain. Instead Shiva laughs at it. Raavi gets angry terribly. She starts walking towards him but stumbles due to heels and falls in his arms. Shiva wraps his hand around her petit waist and Raavi hands lay on his chest. Both look up to each other.

Riya : Chalna bhi nahi aata iss boring insaan ko.

Raavi push him away. A waiter pass from there with shots. Raavi stops him and drinks 4-5 shots in one go. Shiva looks at her shocked.

Raavi : Mein boring nahi hoon samjhe.

Riya : Drink peene se tumhari personality change nahi ho sakti. Par ha agar tum yaha kisi ladke ke saath close dance karogi toh shayad...

Shruti : Par kon dance karega tumhari jaisi boring ladki ke saath.

Both giggle. Raavi stumbles and starts crying. She starts going back but her hands are pulled by Shiva and her back lands on his chest. Shiva turns her and wraps her hands around her waist and pull her closer. Their bodies touching completely. Raavi wraps her hands around his neck. They look at each other and sway to the music slowly(Raabta is playing in background) Shiva lifts her by keeping his hands under her butts. Raavi throws her hands in air and smiles. He gently place her down while their nose touch each others. Shiva. He traces her arms with his hands and entwines their fingers. He picks her up in his arms and swirls her. He puts her down and push her away a little only to pull back little more harshly and landing in RK pose.
Everyone claps for them. Raavi is totally drunk.

Raavi : Music.....

She dances on various songs movings her hips from side to side. Shiva laughs at her antics and records her part of dance to tease her the next day. After all the dance and food,Raavi is sitting in corner and laughing continuously. Shiva takes the responsibility of dropping her home. Everyone else gets suspicious of them but leaves.

Shiva : Raavi chalo hume jaana hain.

Raavi : Nahi (cutely)

Shiva lifts her up on her shoulders. She wriggles under his hold. She beats him on his shoulder.

Raavi : Chodo chodo chodo..

Shiva makes her sit in the car and ties her the seatbelt. Raavi cups his cheek.

Raavi : Shiva(sweetly)

Shiva : Baitho chup chap.

Entire way Raavi keeps blabbering nonsense and Shiva keeps laughing at it. They reach Shiva's home. Shiva picks her up and make her lie on the bed and goes to lock the door. When he comes back he finds her missing. He looks here and there and then hear her giggle from bathroom. He slaps his forehead and enter the bathroom to find her getting wet in shower.

Raavi : Shiva dekho baarish aa rahi hain..

Shiva : Yeh ladki bhi na..

Shiva holds her hand but she pushes it away.

Raavi : Mujhe baarish mein bheegna hain..

Shiva looks at her. She was fully drenched. He could easily see through but he closed his eyes controlling the desire. He closed the shower and picked her up and made her lie in bed. He took one of his shirt from cupboard and gave her.

Shiva : Change karlo.

Raavi nods cutely. Shiva looks away. After awhile Shiva turns to find her asleep in his shirt. He takes her wet clothes and puts it in bathroom to get dry. He removes her heels and make her comfortably sleep. He changes his clothes and sleep beside her kissing her forehead. Raavi holds his hands and starts blabbering something.

Raavi : Shiva mujhe...mer..mera. Bach..bacha vapas chahiye. Tum kyun gaye mujhe chod kar? Kyun? Kyun?Shiva..

But she dozes off to sleep.Shiva looks at her and turns away. He wipes off his tears.