CHAPTER 27 - Is It Calm Before The Storm?

Suddenly Shiva knocks on the window. Raavi knew its him.

Raavi : Shiva mein thak gai hoon. Kal baat karenge.

Shiva : Tu khol varna mein main darwaza se aa jaaunga.

Raavi quickly opens the windows and he stumbles and falls down. He looks at her legs and thighs. He smirks seeing it. He traces his fingers on her leg from her ankle. His fingers slowly moved upwards. Raavi gasps.

Raavi : Shiva

Shiva stands and looks as her. She blushes down. He turns her and back hugs her. He smiles and kisses her cheek.

Shiva : Mein Bahot khush hoon Raavi ki hamari shaadi finally ho rahi hain.

Raavi : Haan Shiva. Tu promise kar mujhe ki hum kabhi alag nahi honge. Koi bhi misunderstanding hongi hum sort karenge. Haina?

Shiva : Haan mein hamesha tujh par vishwas karunga. Chahiye kuch bhi ho jaaye.

Raavi : Mein bhi.

Shiva : Vese kal subah haldi hain aur mein tujhe haldi lagane aaunga.

Raavi : Kya? Koi zaroorat nahi hain.

Shiva : Bhul gai tune bola tha ki mein dance karunga toh tu voh karegi jo mein bolunga. Isliye tu bas ready rehna.

Raavi : Theek hain

Shiva kisses her neck. Raavi turns and kisses his forehead. Raavi cries.

Shiva : Tu ro kyun rahi hain?

Raavi: Tere saath rehne ki aadat ho gai haina. Ab itne din se hum saath nahi hain toh neend nahi aati.

Shiva takes her in his arms. Shiva makes her sleep in the bed. He sleeps beside her, wraps his hand around her waist and pulls her closer.

Shiva : Mein so jaata hoon saath mein.

Raavi : Kya? Par kal subah toh haldi lagane aanewala tha na tu.

Shiva : Haan toh usse iska kya lena dena?

Raavi : Toh tu yahi rahega?

Raavi smiles widely.

Shiva : Haan.

He pulls blanket over them and they sleep peacefully.

Next morning Raavi wakes up and finds Shiva close to her. She kisses his neck. She smiles and wakes up. Shiva holds her hand and pulls her back.

Shiva : Tayar ho ja.

Raavi : Mujhe laga tu mazak kar raha tha.

Shiva : Nahi. Jaldi tayar ho mein wait kar raha hoon

Raavi nods. She goes to bathroom and change into saree. She comes out and find Shiva with a haldi bowl in hand. She smiles. She dips her hand and applies haldi on his cheek and nose. Shiva applies the same on her face.

Raavi : Ho gai haldi khush.

She turns to leave when Shiva holds her hand and pulls her backward.

Shiva : Abhi toh baki hain haldi.

He puts her hair on one side. He takes haldi in his palm and applies it on her back. Raavi arches her back at his touch. He trails his hand down the spine. Raavi closes her eyes. He turns her and applies haldi on her neck and stops. He roams his hand on her belly. He applies it all over her arms. He removes her pallu and applies on her shoulder. Shiva makes Raavi dip her hand in haldi and makes her apply on his chest. At first she is hesitant but then she becomes a wild woman who owns a territory. She applies haldi all over his chest and back. She kisses his chest. Shiva pulls her into a kiss.

Shiva: Ab ho gai haldi.

Raavi: Thank you.

Both smile and hug each other. Shiva leaves so that he can reach home before anyone finds out.

Raavi: Today is the best day of my life.

Raavi eagerly waits for wedding to take place.

On the other MR.ZEN calls some random girl and instructs her something.

Mr. Zen : Samaj gaya plan? Koi galti mat karna. Kisi bhi haal mein aaj yeh shaadi nahi honi chahiye.

The girl nods.

Mr.Zen : Shiva tu toh gaya. Mein bhi dekhta hoon yeh shaadi kaise hoti hain.

Michael: Dad , Raavi sirf meri hain. Raavi se shaadi sirf mein karunga.

Mr. Zen: Mera vaada hain tujhse ki Raavi khud yeh shaadi todegi.

Michael: Haan aur fir mein jaunga uska sahara ban kar. Usse USA vapas le jaunga.

Mr. Zen : Hmm.