CHAPTER 34 - Confrontation

Raavi comes out of the cabin controlling her tears. She calls up the committee saying she wants to quit her job. They refuse it saying she has a contract of 6 months compulsory before which she cannot leave and if she wants to leave she will have to pay hefty amount. They inform her that only 1 month is remaining for her contract to get completed and that she can leave after that. Raavi cuts the call angrily and looks at Shiva in cabin who is smirking mischeviously. Raavi takes a long breath. She picks up all the files of current clients and enter the cabin. She keeps the file on the table.

Raavi : Sir, this is the list of all current clients. You can study them.

She starts going but is stopped by Shiva.

Shiva : Mrs. Pandya wait. Explain these files to me.

Raavi turns around angrily. She sits across the table.

Raavi : Firstly its not Mrs. And Secondly you cannot order me.

Shiva : Firstly you are not divorced yet so legally you are a Mrs. And Secondly you are my assistant and I am your manager so I have a full right to order you. And in case if you don't do your work property I will have to file complaint in the committe and you might have to face the consequences. But I know you are very professional and won't refuse to what I say. Right?

Raavi doesn't reply but starts explaining the files.

Shiva : Mrs. Pandya wait. I can't hear you. Please sit beside me

Raavi looks at him shocked. She stands up nervously and sit beside him. They both look up at each other. Raavi is unable to handle their proximity. So she distances herself a little but Shiva holds her chair and pulls her closer. He whispers in her ear.

Shiva : Now you can explain.

Raavi start explaining slowly everything. She keeps looking into files to avoid contact. Shiva keep looking at her. Shiva looks at her. She was looking hot. He had never seen her in such clothes. Skirt suited her he thought. Shiva keeps his hand on her thighs. Raavi jerks his hand away and stand up.

Raavi : Enough! You are taking advantage of my situation. You know I can't leave this job and you are taking advantage of that. Stop coming close to me. Please.

Shiva : You are my wife. We love each other.

Raavi : I don't love you.

Shiva : Tere nazdeek nahi aaunga toh kiske nazdeek aaunga?

Raavi : Jo karna hain karo. I don't give a damn.

Shiva holds both her arms and pull her closer with anger.

Shiva : Really?

Raavi looks at him with same intensity.

Raavi : Yes.

Shiva leaves her.

Shiva : Okay. You can leave.

After a while. Shiva comes out of the cabin. He looks here and there. He spots two girls oggling at him. He smiles at them back.

Shiva : Okay Attention Everyone. I am your new manager. Shiva. And I think we all need to get gelled up. So I am throwing a party tomorrow here. All please do come. We will have fun.

Shiva looks at Raavi who looks away.

Shiva : So who will take the charge of this party?

Shruti : Me and Riya can take it.

Shiva goes to her and handshake with them.

Shiva : I want people like you in my office who is always ready to do the work.

Both smile at him shyly. Raavi looks at them and get angry.

Riya : Thank You Sir.

Shiva : don't call me sir. You can call me Shiva.

Shruti : Okay Shiva.

Raavi looks at them with a ''O'' mouth.
Riya purposely makes a pen fall down and bends down to pick it up. Raavi notices her cheap trick and comes infront of her.

Raavi : Riya your shirt button is open. Close it.

Riya : What's your problem? You are boring but we are not.

Shiva : Its Everyone's choice what they want to do. Let them do it Ms. Raavi.

Raavi gets shocked seeing this. He didn't even called her Mrs. Pandya. Shiva goes back into the cabin. The entire day passes away like this only. Shiva talks with Raavi but only professionaly. Whereas Riya Shruti keeps barging into his cabin with one or the other excuse. Raavi fumes in anger seeing this. The anger of Raavi reaches a new level when Riya purposely spills coffee on Shiva's shirt and Riya started cleaning the stain with handkerchief. Raavi gets angry. When slowly almost everyone leaves Raavi enters into his cabin and slam the table angrily.

Raavi : I know tum yeh sab jaan bujhkar kar rahe ho Shiva. Kyun kar rahe ho? Already tumne mujhe kam hurt kiya hain jo yeh sab...

Raavi starts crying. Shiva stands and give her handkerchief.

Shiva : Tumne hi kaha na you don't give a damn.

Raavi : Ofcourse I give a damn. Ofcourse I care. You know I can't see you with any other girl.

Shiva : Raavi I am sorry. I know mujhse galti huyi hain and Isliye mein sirf tumhare

Raavi : Shiva pyaar karti hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki tumhe maaf kar dungi. Agar kuch karna hi chahte ho na toh voh Riya aur Shruti se dur raho. Tumhe pata nahi hain voh log. ..

Before she could complete her sentence, Shiva pulled her closer and kissed her shutting her mouth. He explored each and every part of her mouth. Raavi didn't react. He bit her lower lip which earned him a moan from her. Raavi so wanted to kiss him back but she was angry on him. He separated and looked at her who had no expression on her face. Raavi turned to leave when Shiva held her hand.

Shiva : Raavi please bata do. Tumhara accident kaise hua?

Raavi : Mein uss din airport ke liye nikal rahi thi Neha ko bachane ke baad. Mein jiss auto mein thi uska accident hogya. Jis car se accident hua voh car mujhe aur auto wale ko hospital le gai. Haha doctors ne bataya mujhe ki...

She couldn't even complete her sentence.

Raavi : Mein kitni khush thi bache ko le kar. Ab kuch nahi ho sakta. Sab barabaad hogya. Aur maano ya na maano iski vajah tum hi ho. Agar tumne mera saath diya hota toh aaj hamara bacha.. I mean mera.

Raavi cried.

Shiva bends down on his knees and holds his ears and cries.

Shiva : I am sorr.. sorry. Mujhe samaj nahi aa raha mein kaise..

Raavi shows him the palm.

Raavi : Shiva please..

Raavi faints. Shiva holds her in his lap. He sprinkles water on her face. She opens her eyes little. Shiva picks her up in his arms and take her with him. Raavi keeps fighting with him throughout the way but Shiva refuse to listen. He place her on the bed and covers her with blanket. She wakes up but Shiva push her again.

Shiva : Trust me. So jao. Aaj ki raat yaha ruk jao.

Raavi : Mujhe yaha tumhare saath nahi ruk..

Shiva comes on top of her and kiss her. Raavi tries to move but Shiva holds her hand firmly.

Shiva : So jao varna ek aur kiss karunga aur phir..

Raavi moves him away and close her eyes. Shiva smiles seeing her.

Shiva : Vese agar tum kiss karogi toh mein tumhe judge nahi karunga. I know tum bahot control kar rahi ho apne feelings ko. Aur

Raavi : Excusme mein tumhari baat maan rahi hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum kuch bhi bolo. Pyaar karti hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki kiss karungi. I can't stop loving you and I can't forgive you. Par tumhe yeh baat nahi samjhegi.

Shiva : I can't stop loving you too and I will take you back with me.