CHAPTER 29 - Happy Times

After the wedding Raavi grah pravesh was taking place. Dhara cupped her cheeks.

Dhara : Aaj jis tarah se tune Shiva ka saath diya na, mujhe bahot acha laga. Hamesha khush raho dono.

Gautam : Haan Raavi. Mujhe ab yakeen hain ki tum dono ek dusre ke liye hi bane ho.

Raavi hugged them.

Raavi :.Thank you Mumma and Pappa.

Dhara smiled that finally she accepted them as their parents.

Shiva : Sab pyaar usko, mujhe koi pyaar karega ki nahi?

Krish : Aree Raavi karegi na raat ko.

Shiva laughed at his comment while Raavi glared at both of them.

Rishita and Anita came and took Raavi to the room. Raavi looked at the room. It was decorated beautifully.

Raavi : Thank you.

Raavi hugged them and cried.

Rishita : Pagli kitna royegi ab.

Anita : Haan tera makeup kharab ho jaayega.

All laughed. Shiva entered the room along with Krish and Dev.

All the girls were gossiping.

Dev : Rishita chale.

Rishita : Kya Dev ruk jao na. Bas thodi der.

1 hour later.

Krish : Kitne gappe ladoge. Chalo abhi.

Anita : Itni bhi kya jaldi hain.

Dev : Abe gadhe log chalo.

Dev picked up Rishita in his arms and took her out.

Krish : Anita tu chal rahi hain ki mein tujhe uthaun.

Anita : Chi chi chi. Nahi nahi.

Anita hurriedly exited the room. Krish went away giving Shiva and Raavi a sheepish smile.

Raavi : Aree yaar ruk jao na. Ache khaase baat kar rahe the.

Raavi looked away sad.

Shiva came and hugged her from back.

Shiva : Kal baat kar lena bas.

Shiva kissed her cheeks. Raavi smiled at him. Raavi started removing her earrings when Shiva stopped her.
He turned her and removed her earrings. He kissed both her ears. He removed the nose ring and kissed her on nose. He took out all her jewellery one by one and kissed her at that place. He finally took out her waist chain and bend down and kissed her beside the belly earning a moan from her. Shiva found out that its her sensitive spot. He left few open mouth kisses there and bit her waist lightly.

Raavi removed his turban and ruffled her hands through his hair. Shiva turned her and removed her dupatta from head and opened her hairs. He slide her hairs on one side exposing her back to him. He kissed her on her neck and collar bone. He traced his hands on her back and landed his hands on the hook of blouse. Before he could unhook it, Raavi turned and removed his sherwani and clutched his shoulders tightly. Shiva tightened his hold around her waist and with other hand he unhooked her blouse. She closed her eyed as his hand touched her back. He removed her sleeves and kissed her on the cleavage. He slid down her blouse and looked at her. Raavi blushed at his gaze.

Shiva caressed her breast in circular motion. He squeezed them lightly. Raavi kissed his chest and neck. She moved her lips upwards and captured his lips. Shiva brought her closer colliding her chest with his.

He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. He kissed both her breast and went down leaving wet kissed on her chest. He slid down her lehenga. Raavi closed the eyes. Shiva held her chin and assured her that it will be fine. He took the blanket over them and passed the entire night passionately. They had finally united.

Next morning Shiva opened her eyes and looked at the sight infront of him. She was in his arms. He kissed her forehead. Raavi snuggled into him more.

Shiva : Raavi

Raavi slowly opened her eyes and smiled looking at him. She woke up and started leaving. Shiva held her hand.

Shiva : Kaha

Raavi : Nahne.

Shiva : Blanket toh de.

Raavi innocently gave him the blanket but held the blanket when she realized she was not wearing any clothes.

Raavi : Shiva blanket de mujhe.

One corner was held by Shiva and other was held by Raavi. Shiva had not wear his shirt. He wore the vest with one hand and stood up. He came closer to her and covered her with blanket and picked her up and took her to bathroom. He put her down and turned on the shower. Raavi got startled by the sudden force of water and held on to his chest. Shiva removed her blanket and kisses the drops off from her arms, neck and shoulder. He kissed her lovingly. She looked down.

Shiva : Mein ja raha hoon bas.

As Shiva turned to leave,  Raavi held his hand and pulled him on her.

Raavi : Maine bola jaane ko.

Both had a wonderful shower. They got ready and came down and greeted Gautam and Dhara who were looking happy.

Dhara : Shiva Raavi jaldi aao.

Gautam :  Teen mahine baad Neha ki shaadi fix ho gai hain. Sagai toh ho gai thi toh ab shaadi ki taarik bhi aa gai.

Both were really happy for Neha and smiled. Next Three Months were the best for them. Raavi had joined a job. Both used to return from work and used to spend quality time with each other. Both were madly in love. Shiva had grown really possessive of Raavi and were happy with each other.

At first I thought of ending it but then I thought of continuing it for some more parts.